Floor mats, what have you bought?

NuclearDan

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 XLT Tremor
Current Ride #2
2006 F350 dually, 2004 6.0 Excursion, 1999 F350 7.3, 1996 F250 gas
So I went with weather tech floor mats front and back, 3d laser. Look good, but did not fit as advertised. Company rep said i need to take them out let em sit in the sun?? I had a W/Tech vendor look at them
20200817_085401.jpg
. He was even surprised at the poor fit. The drive side is worse than the passenger side. The tunnel fits perfect. Also the bottom of the door is very close to the mat as you close the door. somebody closed the passenger side folding the mat over double!

I run husky, mine do the same but not as bad. theyve been good. puppy friendly too. Especially 3 month old labs lol

The fit on those definitely doesn't look right.

It looks like your mats are doing what mine first did when I put them in, like I mentioned in the other post ... it looks like the liner is caught on the bracket that sits below/to the left of the parking brake.

Here is a picture of mine, sitting under that bracket and laying much nicer.

A89B244F-3B9C-4F42-9B63-9C0AD24A1692.jpeg

Mine came with factory mats installed. They were not even close to full coverage. I replaced them with weathertech as soon as I could. They didn't reach the door and would have dumped all liquid on the carpet. And didn't have coverage behind the throttle pedal.
On a side note, I have a set of factory mats for sale. LOL
Let me add, by factory mats, I mean the Ford all weather mats, not the standard carpet mats.

Last edited:
So I went with weather tech floor mats front and back, 3d laser. Look good, but did not fit as advertised. Company rep said i need to take them out let em sit in the sun?? I had a W/Tech vendor look at themView attachment 3868. He was even surprised at the poor fit. The drive side is worse than the passenger side. The tunnel fits perfect. Also the bottom of the door is very close to the mat as you close the door. somebody closed the passenger side folding the mat over double!
Sun isn't going to help that

I rather like the mats that came in my 2018 Raptor. Just curious how the SD / Tremor all weathers compare

It looks like your mats are doing what mine first did when I put them in, like I mentioned in the other post ... it looks like the liner is caught on the bracket that sits below/to the left of the parking brake.

Here is a picture of mine, sitting under that bracket and laying much nicer.

View attachment 3873
I seen that bracket and tried to tuck under, but their is not enough mat across the floor bottom it just pops out. If you took a measurement (laser ha ha) the wall to wall distance is wrong

The Weather Tecs I have had on other vehicles all do that, even after heating up. They fit better for a little while and go back after time. I decided to try the Huskies this time and the seem to fit better. The Weather Tecs do a good job of keeping the crud off the floors just don’t seem to stay fit perfect. I am looking in to adding Velcro on my other car with the Weather Tecs to help them stay fitting better.

The Weather Tecs I have had on other vehicles all do that, even after heating up. They fit better for a little while and go back after time. I decided to try the Huskies this time and the seem to fit better. The Weather Tecs do a good job of keeping the crud off the floors just don’t seem to stay fit perfect. I am looking in to adding Velcro on my other car with the Weather Tecs to help them stay fitting better.
this is why i went with the carpet delete over paying for $200 mats to lose there shape after a few years the ones in my f150 are used but they are all out of shape and i hate it

this is why i went with the carpet delete over paying for $200 mats to lose there shape after a few years the ones in my f150 are used but they are all out of shape and i hate it
I also have the carpet delete but still run mats for ease of being able to get mud out in-between cleanings by just shaking out.

Guys check out maxliner mats...…...I stopped using Weather tech when there fitment went to shit. Maxliners are half the price of weather techs, fit great and in the back you can pop the trim off the carpet and lay down the maxliner then pop the trim back over top....looks factory with a great fit! I Previously posted pics of them in the thread: "What did you do to your Tremor today" page 21.

Last edited:
I purchased these on amazon, mainly because they are cheap. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RRTXSR8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The driver and passenger floorboards fit perfectly. The rear mat doesn’t. It’s about 1” too long as it hits the cargo box. Instead of returning I took a utility knife to it and it’s fine now once I trimmed it. Honestly they are $100. If it didn’t work out trimming them, then I’m not out too much.... I wouldn’t buy these again though.

Guys check out maxliner mats...…...I stopped using Weather tech when there fitment went to shit. Maxliners are half the price of weather techs, fit great and in the back you can pop the trim off the carpet and lay down the maxliner then pop the trim back over top....looks factory with a great fit! I Previously posted pics of them in the thread: "What did you do to your Tremor today" page 21.
Could you post the link instead of page? I have it to where I see 100 posts per page so in that thread I'm up to page 14.

Got weathertechs and so far they do what they're supposed too...although the fitment is somewhat lacking imho. They seem like some cheaper knockoff version of what they should be, but they are weathertech.

Last edited:
i have the husky they seem a little more rigid then the weather tech

I have had WeatherTech and went with Huskies. Won’t go back to WeatherTech. They fit great and I like the tread and feel better. Husky a better mat in my opinion.

Could you post the link instead of page? I have it to where I see 100 posts per page so in that thread I'm up to page 14.

Got weathertechs and so far they do what they're supposed too...although the fitment is somewhat lacking imho. They seem like some cheaper knockoff version of what they should be, but they are weathertech.

Here's a direct link to the post: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-tremor-today.69/post-6796

They do look like a great fit and can't beat the price.

Back