floor liners

okie432

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250
Looking to purchase floor liners for a 2021 Tremor. Weathertech and Husky do not show a product yet for the 2021 model. I assume the 2020 liner will fit..... anybody know for sure?

Looking to purchase floor liners for a 2021 Tremor. Weathertech and Husky do not show a product yet for the 2021 model. I assume the 2020 liner will fit..... anybody know for sure?
Pretty sure 17-21 is exactly the same. Also I will sneek in a plug for Maxliners (even though there made in Chinastan),

My Husky X-Act fits perfectly in my 2021. The dealer said the cab is the exact same as the 2020.

Does anyone know the difference between the WeatherTech Floor Liner and Floor Liner HP and more importantly the pros and cons with each. My last truck came with the factory all weather mats which were fine except that dirt would tend to accumulate around the edges of the floormat. I have used WeatherTech floorliners in the past but am not sure if they were the regular or HP versions. The ones I used were fairly hard, relatively stiff plastic. I had no real issues with them other than they would get scuffed up - but that's why they are there. I never had any fitment or curling issues. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm kind of a clean freak. What I like about Ford floor Liners and WeatherTech mats is, you can simply wipe them out, without unsnapping them. You can't do that with either of the Husky, or Maxliners.

Use your Ford pass rewards and get the Ford all weather mats. I have used them for years I like them best.

Use your Ford pass rewards and get the Ford all weather mats. I have used them for years I like them best.
I did like the construction of these when I had them on my 2015 F350 - my only quibble was the front drivers side mat did not extend to the door sill and stuff tended to accumulate between the door sill and the mat.

The weather techs are ok, but to me they seem somewhat cheap. I have them and they're really stiff, although I have the 2 piece (front bench seat). Got them from dealer with the truck so why chamge them unless they wear out.

I did like the construction of these when I had them on my 2015 F350 - my only quibble was the front drivers side mat did not extend to the door sill and stuff tended to accumulate between the door sill and the mat.
Does anyone per chance have a picture of the Ford all weather floor mats in a 2020 or 2021 super duty?

Does anyone per chance have a picture of the Ford all weather floor mats in a 2020 or 2021 super duty?
Little dirty also these are from my 2019 super duty
0E7FB9D6-4821-465F-9D02-FC9EEDA3A3D5.jpeg
16085DC8-E52C-4C3E-8964-DE872FFCD013.jpeg
B71359E7-CAEC-481F-9DDC-D98AB9E25D6A.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been wondering the same thing about the Weathertechs. It sounds like the "HP"s are the newest model and supposedly better. I sent an inquiry to Weathertech asking them when the mats for the 2021 will be available and they said they did not know. I am probably going to order my truck next week, and if Weathertech is not showing mats for the 2021s by the time I get the truck, I will probably just orders the ones for the 2020 and see what happens. As others have said, the cabs are supposed to be identical so I am hoping everything will work out.

Little dirty also these are from my 2019 super duty View attachment 10038View attachment 10039View attachment 10040
Awesome - thank you! These are designed much differently than the ones I had in my '15. They were good solid mats and laid flat but didn't have the thinner pieces that extended to meet the trim and rockers. Think I may just use points to get a set of the factory mats - although I have been very pleased with the WeatherTechs in other vehicles.

Awesome - thank you! These are designed much differently than the ones I had in my '15. They were good solid mats and laid flat but didn't have the thinner pieces that extended to meet the trim and rockers. Think I may just use points to get a set of the factory mats - although I have been very pleased with the WeatherTechs in other vehicles.
Yea I like them they fit really good have a nice tall edge so no water runs down into your carpet if you can use your points and get them that would be a deal

I have been wondering the same thing about the Weathertechs. It sounds like the "HP"s are the newest model and supposedly better. I sent an inquiry to Weathertech asking them when the mats for the 2021 will be available and they said they did not know. I am probably going to order my truck next week, and if Weathertech is not showing mats for the 2021s by the time I get the truck, I will probably just orders the ones for the 2020 and see what happens. As others have said, the cabs are supposed to be identical so I am hoping everything will work out.
I just ordered Weathertech HP's and will be picking up my 2021 F350 in 2 weeks so I can let you know how they fit.

I just ordered Weathertech HP's and will be picking up my 2021 F350 in 2 weeks so I can let you know how they fit.
Curious, I have weathertechs but have no idea if they're "HP" version...

I have had Husky liners, Weathertechs and the last three vehicles have been Max Liners.

The Max Liner by Smart Liner has been just as good and they are cheaper. I think the Max Liners also seem to provide a little more coverage too?? The other thing I like is these don't have as many grooves or recessed areas like the Husky, so these are easier to clean or wipe off quickly.

Here's one of the models,

I believe the only difference is material construction. HP (from what I understand) is more of a rubber and the normal one is more of a rigid plastic material. I took a shot with the HP but not too concerned.

I hadn't heard of the HP version either, let us know what you think when you get them.

Back