Flickering DRL with low beams

Disownedpenny

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2021 Platinum Tremor - Lithium Gray
I noticed today that my right DRL was flickering when the headlights were on. I have used forscan to allow the DRLs to stay on with the headlights. I haven't noticed this problem before today. I turned the headlights off and just kept the DRLs on and it seems to have fixed the problem. I'm wondering if there's some issue with changing that setting in forscan. Anyone else seen this happen?

Have you changed any headlight settings in forscan?
Yes, the ones I changed that are related to the headlights are:
1. Turn signal count
2. Bambi mode
3. DRL full brightness w/ headlights

I was going to start by going back to default values on #3 but haven't made any effort to yet. I feel there is no rhyme or reason when it chooses to flicker as it only does it occasionally.

If anyone has the default settings for this that would be great. If not I can just restore all of BdyCM-BCM.
1625670598639.png

Yes, the ones I changed that are related to the headlights are:
1. Turn signal count
2. Bambi mode
3. DRL full brightness w/ headlights

I was going to start by going back to default values on #3 but haven't made any effort to yet. I feel there is no rhyme or reason when it chooses to flicker as it only does it occasionally.

If anyone has the default settings for this that would be great. If not I can just restore all of BdyCM-BCM. View attachment 27488
Any updates? Did you find/resolve the problem?

Any updates? Did you find/resolve the problem?
I haven't made any changes to mine yet. I was away from home for work when I discovered the issue and it hasn't come back up yet. If it happens again, I'll change some forscan settings back to stock.

Back