Fleet/Coop Order Discounts

amclaen

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Raptor
The dealer ordered mine as a fleet/coop order through CHS and I’m getting like a $6,000 discount supposedly from this. He said that if it would’ve been a retail order I would’ve likely had it already. Back when I ordered it on 6/10 I gave up my 2020 Tremor and traded straight up for a 2022 Tremor. The production schedule on the dealers side said December 2021. Is the dealer full of crap about retail orders being quicker compared to fleet orders?

I’m curious to see if this pans out for you. I went around and around with several dealers about ordering one as a fleet vehicle because that opens up a whole new world of color options.

I used to order Fleet orders all the time and they came in fast and consistent

that was pre-covid BS days.

The price is great but the wait sucks. I was going to order a 2022 and was told 22-24 weeks. Found one on the lot elsewhere.

SOB. The dealer also said Ford shut down fleet orders for the year. I was always wondering when I pre ordered my last Tremor why it came in last place well I guess I know. I bought a carry over Raptor once and they ran it through the fleet CHS discount and I got a descent amount off. Why couldn’t they order this retail and once it shows up sell it at a fleet discount. It sure seems they could manipulate the system but Ford likely has them by the balls.

Curious if you learned anymore about this?? I too ordered on the chs fleet discount. I ordered mid June and still have zero info according to the dealer., he was very reluctant to do it but since ford didn't have any other rebates at the time I insisted. Really starting to regret that decision.
I've had 2 neighbors use the same discount on Chevy and dodge and they both had their pickups in less than 3 months....

Curious if you learned anymore about this?? I too ordered on the chs fleet discount. I ordered mid June and still have zero info according to the dealer., he was very reluctant to do it but since ford didn't have any other rebates at the time I insisted. Really starting to regret that decision.
I've had 2 neighbors use the same discount on Chevy and dodge and they both had their pickups in less than 3 months....
I just talked to Nelson Ford in Fergus Falls. They told me it was scheduled for November but nothing has been given for a VIN. Same crap happened when I ordered my first Tremor when they first came out. Ordered in September and didn’t get it until February.

I just talked to Nelson Ford in Fergus Falls. They told me it was scheduled for November but nothing has been given for a VIN. Same crap happened when I ordered my first Tremor when they first came out. Ordered in September and didn’t get it until February.
Well I guess that's more than I've heard at least ha. He claims mine just shows "pending"

Back