Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
USMC 2001-2005
Current Ride
2023 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Lamborghini Superleggera #7007
First time towing our 32 ft. trailer with the Tremor. This trailer is about 9k lbs loaded and the truck didn’t squat one bit!!
07564F71-4FC4-4090-A47B-335A3D3CBD36.jpeg

First time towing our 32 ft. trailer with the Tremor. This trailer is about 9k lbs loaded and the truck didn’t squat one bit!! View attachment 3526
Glad to hear this. We are waiting to get our Tremor which will be pulling a 33’ Winnebago we ordered.

First time towing our 32 ft. trailer with the Tremor. This trailer is about 9k lbs loaded and the truck didn’t squat one bit!! View attachment 3526
Nice! Did you add any suspension mods to your truck or is it all stock? I have a 34 ft camper that's about 8500.

Nice! Did you add any suspension mods to your truck or is it all stock? I have a 34 ft camper that's about 8500.
Nope. All stock! You’re going to have zero issues!

Just curious do you use sway bars when pulling the RV?

This is great to hear. I have a 34 foot Jayco trailer thats about 8k lbs. I've been pulling with a F-150. Lots of squat and I was beginning to overheat this weekend (it was 95 degrees).

I have a friend with a similar trailer and he's pulling with a 6.7 Tremor. He told me, "Dude, pulling with the tremor is effortless, like the trailer isn't even there!" Turns out last weekend as he was coming back from California he lost a tire on the trailer and didn't even realize it. a passing car flagged him down and everything was repaired. The 6.7 is that good?? kinda reminds me of that Clint Eastwood flick Every Which Way but Loose where grandma is dragging a car behind a tow truck and it basically grinds down to nothing.

Just curious do you use sway bars when pulling the RV?
No I’m not at the moment. I bought a new weight safe 3” shank hitch and I Wanted to see how the trailer felt especially since our trucks have trailer sway control. If it felt unsafe I was going to buy a WD hitch but it feels pretty damn solid..... I looked down and was doing 80 mph and didn’t realize it. No sway at all so I’m still going to try it out For a bit.

Nice! I'm really excited to see how our F350 6.7 Tremor pulls our 40ft travel trailer. It's about 9100lbs dry with a tounge weight of about 1200lbs. I used a weight distribution hitch on our 04 F250 and it did fine for weight but struggled on grades and against wind (was a V10). I figure I'll use the hitch since I have it, but this will make me feel fine to not use it to get it from storage to home and other simple moves. I'll just use it for the long hauls because why not.... now if my truck would get here already!!! Ordered it late July and looking like October delivery date ?

First time towing our 32 ft. trailer with the Tremor. This trailer is about 9k lbs loaded and the truck didn’t squat one bit!!

Pretty excited to see this. My F-150 struggles (with squat) with our 32 foot Premier trailer. The power to tow is there on the 3.5 eco, it's just the squat and the rear axle weight rating that are issues for me. I still plan to use my Reese WDH once I get the Tremor, and I imagine it's going to tow like a champ! I have the hitch without chains, so it's super simple to use.

I cant wait to go from a 2009 Toyota Tacoma to the 6.7 diesel. Although I only tow a 17' Lance travel trailer. I didn't want to go with an F150 because the payload would almost be nothing once I hooked up the trailer. You cant put a price on safety of peace of mind knowing that you have a rig that is more than capable of doing the job.

Back