Grabber

Tremor Aficionado
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
First time if the snow with the Tremor and as expected, awesome. Front diff performance is excellent. Definitely can tell/feel the 4wd difference between my last 2 Super Duty trucks. No complaints from the Goodyears either, they have been great in the snow.

Attachments

• 56737FDE-7987-49AC-8B8B-BD6A8EE353D9.jpeg
    56737FDE-7987-49AC-8B8B-BD6A8EE353D9.jpeg
    437.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 0E386E40-B0C1-462D-8A84-E8212AA77C5C.jpeg
    0E386E40-B0C1-462D-8A84-E8212AA77C5C.jpeg
    450.5 KB · Views: 86
First time if the snow with the Tremor and as expected, awesome. Front diff performance is excellent. Definitely can tell/feel the 4wd difference between my last 2 Super Duty trucks. No complaints from the Goodyears either, they have been great in the snow.
We got 13” and counting of snow on LI NY. I took my beast to the store to get some food. My Beast handled the snow like a tank. I put it on 4H and was the king of the slightly plowed road. The 6.7 showed its power as I liked to floor it. The rear swerved a bit but the front tires took command. I wanted to see how well the power stop breaks would handle and stopped my truck going 45-50 in the snow about 2- 2 1/2 truck lengths to come to a complete stop. I’ve already loved this break set up on reg conditions.
I snow blowed on huge driveway and cleaned up the stoop and s few other spots. My beast was out in front of my house as I did our driveway so the plows that came by went around my truck. When I went out for cold cuts milk bread and a few other things, I planned to make a sandwich and then go out and play in the snow with my sexy beast. But when I came back I had to snow blow the driveway apron as the snow plows pushed the snow and ice on it. I freakin made a couple passes and my legs slipped out snd I landed on my ass and tweaked my knee. It blew up and filled up with water. So I only got a slight ride like 4 miles in the fun ass snow. My Sexy Beast looked at me as I was on my ass and she looked very very sad that we were not going out to PLAY IN THE SNOW. My knee is feeling better now so there’s tomorrow to look forward too. I wanted to capture her in some sexy pictures. Maybe tomorrow. ?‍♂️???????????????✌️

We got 13” and counting of snow on LI NY. I took my beast to the store to get some food. My Beast handled the snow like a tank. I put it on 4H and was the king of the slightly plowed road. The 6.7 showed its power as I liked to floor it. The rear swerved a bit but the front tires took command. I wanted to see how well the power stop breaks would handle and stopped my truck going 45-50 in the snow about 2- 2 1/2 truck lengths to come to a complete stop. I’ve already loved this break set up on reg conditions.
I snow blowed on huge driveway and cleaned up the stoop and s few other spots. My beast was out in front of my house as I did our driveway so the plows that came by went around my truck. When I went out for cold cuts milk bread and a few other things, I planned to make a sandwich and then go out and play in the snow with my sexy beast. But when I came back I had to snow blow the driveway apron as the snow plows pushed the snow and ice on it. I freakin made a couple passes and my legs slipped out snd I landed on my ass and tweaked my knee. It blew up and filled up with water. So I only got a slight ride like 4 miles in the fun ass snow. My Sexy Beast looked at me as I was on my ass and she looked very very sad that we were not going out to PLAY IN THE SNOW. My knee is feeling better now so there’s tomorrow to look forward too. I wanted to capture her in some sexy pictures. Maybe tomorrow. ?‍♂️???????????????✌️
I was waiting to see how your Tremor did, you got slammed up there. We had a lull in the action in the early afternoon, which allowed for the plows to catch up, been back snowing for awhile now.

It's amazing what a snow flake rated tire will do in the snow. My Toyota Corolla with snow tires is amazing in the snow. I dare say almost as good on the roads as my Tremor.

We got some in DC not enough to need 4 wheel drive but it still snowed.
it snowed enought that entire roads were covered down here and used 4 high just in case of ice below the snow

Nice. Are you in S Jersey? We're currently at about 2 feet and it's not stopping anytime soon. I'm heading out to shovel again! Got to keep on top of it with this amount.

Nice. Are you in S Jersey? We're currently at about 2 feet and it's not stopping anytime soon. I'm heading out to shovel again! Got to keep on top of it with this amount.
Southern Maryland.. first snow of the season ... Got 3 inch but it started to snow again

Leer Cap? Lookin good!??

So of the snow pics I got

The roads were covered in snow ... So took a few pictures on the back roads ... No one was on them ... Lucky ... Tremor had zero issues but did lose traction when I fell off the road because can't see it was going 20 or so.. wasn't fast but tremor got back on the road and recovered with a small slide wasn't bad .. was in 4 high

Attachments

• 20210131_140920.jpg
    20210131_140920.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210131_140912.jpg
    20210131_140912.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210131_103952.jpg
    20210131_103952.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210131_103916.jpg
    20210131_103916.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210131_100431.jpg
    20210131_100431.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210131_092108.jpg
    20210131_092108.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210131_092100.jpg
    20210131_092100.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210131_091738.jpg
    20210131_091738.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210131_090808.jpg
    20210131_090808.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 31
Yes South Jersey.

It's amazing what a snow flake rated tire will do in the snow. My Toyota Corolla with snow tires is amazing in the snow. I dare say almost as good on the roads as my Tremor.
My Subaru WRX with blizzak tires are about the best thing I have ever driven in the snow, just wish it wasn't so damn low!
Its is my winter car, as I don't want some ass-hat that cant drive running into my truck!

My Subaru WRX with blizzak tires are about the best thing I have ever driven in the snow, just wish it wasn't so damn low!
Its is my winter car, as I don't want some ass-hat that cant drive running into my truck!
I have the Subaru Crosstrek with Blizzaks ... best snow tire ever! I hate my Subaru though, it's my trade for my Tremor supposedly arriving next week. From day one I hated my Subaru, the Blizzaks did take away some of my hatred.

I have the Subaru Crosstrek with Blizzaks ... best snow tire ever! I hate my Subaru though, it's my trade for my Tremor supposedly arriving next week. From day one I hated my Subaru, the Blizzaks did take away some of my hatred.
The WRX is a game changer, need that Turbo. Wife drives a Outback 3.6R, it is like a goat in the snow.
She really is a BMW and Audi fan, but has grown to like Subaru.

The WRX is a game changer, need that Turbo. Wife drives a Outback 3.6R, it is like a goat in the snow.
She really is a BMW and Audi fan, but has grown to like Subaru.
(my bad for purchasing it) HATE IT AND ALWAYS HAVE. My Subaru experience was very underwelming, although my wife likes to drive it I constantly question why I even own it, horrible (piece of crap)! Anyhow the piece of crap will be transformed into a Tremor next week! I'm excited about that!

I think Subaru's are severely overrated. Their designs and materials are some of the worst out of all the manufacturers. Everything they make looks like it was designed and built ten years ago, especially the interiors.

They're basically the AWD, IC equivalent of a Prius. Many people buy them to virtue signal - not that they're saving the planet via emissions, but that they're super outdoorsy (when they're often not) and enviro-woke (even though their AWD carries a penalty in that context). Not the WRX/STI, but everything else.

I think Subaru's are severely overrated. Their designs and materials are some of the worst out of all the manufacturers. Everything they make looks like it was designed and built ten years ago, especially the interiors.

They're basically the AWD, IC equivalent of a Prius. Many people buy them to virtue signal - not that they're saving the planet via emissions, but that they're super outdoorsy (when they're often not) and enviro-woke (even though their AWD carries a penalty in that context). Not the WRX/STI, but everything else.
I do agree they suck at design and the interiors suck, but I have taken my little car through some pretty good snow over I-90.

Sorry for the first post. But I had a Prius. I put blizzacks on it and it would hold the road on my days the to the slope. Now I do love the environment and love my hybrid, it cam to the point of I needed something more to haul my tear drop and my small sail boat. I like to camp and sail the small waters with my 21’ skiff.

Anyway, I was liking the Ford Bronco, but it didn’t have the towing capacity of a Prius so why bother? It looked cool and tough. But come on Ford! Toyota had it down and gets 45 mpg!

Anyway, the Ford offered the F250 with a tremor package. It seems to check the boxes of course. But the gas engine seems very dumb for the environment.

But on the other hand, the diesel which is smelly and shoots blacked smoke out is too redneck for me. I can’t be seen in my neighborhood with a nasty diesel!

thoughts? I want a burley truck to tow more but I really don’t want to give my neighbors ammo to mess with me!!!

Latest Discussions

Back