First Time Ford shopper, need some feedback on offer.

Thanks, I already received a 2021 quote from one dealership and they were selling it to me at invoice.
Awesome that’s what I got. The 21 are a little more expensive though. But you get what you want!

Does anyone have a dealership outside of Florida that they have dealt with on getting a quote on a build? I can't get but two dealerships who have responded to my inquiry. I am willing to fly and drive back home if the deal is right.

Does anyone have a dealership outside of Florida that they have dealt with on getting a quote on a build? I can't get but two dealerships who have responded to my inquiry. I am willing to fly and drive back home if the deal is right.
Wait I thought you had invoice? Invoice and a decent doc fee is great use that. If you fly you could spend $1k to save $500 to $1k. No bueno. Take your invoice and run with it.

Hello all,

This is my first time posting and first time looking for a F-250 Tremor, really any Ford. I have been doing my homework and shopping around for the right offer. I had one dealership that has a Tremor in route and have been emailing back and forth with the General Sales Manager. This Tremor has the 7.3 engine with the Lariat ultimate and sport package, moonroof. tremor package and some other features. MSRP is $70665.00. From my research I have been seeing folks get quoted invoice or $500-$1000 under invoice. I received the quote below from the General Manager. What are you all's thoughts? Can they do better?

View attachment 5542
I get the X pricing being a retiree from HP, but I only paid $85 for doc fee. And your Total savings is about what I got off with $3500 cx cash and the X price discount of about $3000

Wait I thought you had invoice? Invoice and a decent doc fee is great use that. If you fly you could spend $1k to save $500 to $1k. No bueno. Take your invoice and run with it.
yeah I did. I just thought there maybe some better deals outside of Florida. appreciate the feedback.

Back