First new vehicle!

Farmerjohn

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Tremor Antimatter Blue
Received my new tremor a couple of weeks ago and been a little busy with harvest to introduce myself. I farm with my brother and sell seed in the side. Been lurking on here forever and am excited to help out.
IMG_6847.jpg

Awesome looking truck. I just got my Antimatter Blue F250:Tremor 2 weeks ago too. I abs love these trucks! Enjoy yours and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations
I just ordered my F350 6.7 Tremor
I thought I would never buy another new vehicle.
A little nervous because it’s a lot of money. Hope this Truck last me for 10-20 years.
We only live once and can’t take my money with me to the grave.

Received my new tremor a couple of weeks ago and been a little busy with harvest to introduce myself. I farm with my brother and sell seed in the side. Been lurking on here forever and am excited to help out. View attachment 36944
Awesome looking truck!!
Looks just like mine! Lol
Enjoy!!

Congrats on the AB and welcome!

AB was a close second to Iconic for me on my order - great color!

Received my new tremor a couple of weeks ago and been a little busy with harvest to introduce myself. I farm with my brother and sell seed in the side. Been lurking on here forever and am excited to help out. View attachment 36944

Nice Truck. I own a crop dusting company in Nebraska. I'm working on some stuff in Iowa at the moment. Holler at me if you might be interested in putting something together.

Latest Discussions

Back