Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Military
Army Veteran
Current Ride
2011 Ford Raptor (Total Loss)
Current Ride #2
1998 Chevy Silverado Z71 - 45k miles
I've ordered my first two items from @Nick@ApolloOptics.

I've ordered the Retrax Pro XR along with the E&G Console Vault (https://www.apollo-optics.com/produ...-2015-ford-f-150?_pos=34&_sid=7b9558f44&_ss=r)

I have not installed due to no truck yet (It's coming someday) - but I wanted to post this.

I was blown away with the packing of this item! You want your items to arrive safe and sound. No question. A metal box, however, I wasn't too worried.

With that said - holy crap! Talk about protection! VERY well protected and the items made it here safe and sound. THANK YOU!

I will be back for the 7 light LED Linkables in the near future.

(PS - the ripped box was my expert skills in cutting open the inner box)

IMG_4704.jpg
IMG_4705.jpg
IMG_4706.jpg

I ordered a to from Nick, my impression is the same as well as fantastic customer service and personal care. Nick is the bomb

I recently ordered the console safe from Apollo Optics and was impressed with the packaging as well. Now if I could get a production date….

I ordered a to from Nick, my impression is the same as well as fantastic customer service and personal care. Nick is the bomb

Thank you both for your support, gents!

You are going to like this safe. I do have a recommendation, however, that makes it easier to install. Take a look at this thread.

I bought the safe from Nick also and was definitely impressed with the packing of it. I communicated with him prior to buying and the customer service was super

Shout out to Nick at Apollo Optics. Another great buying experience (bedcover). He makes it as hassle free as it gets and a great guy to talk to. Thanks Nick

I bought the safe from Nick also and was definitely impressed with the packing of it. I communicated with him prior to buying and the customer service was super

Thank you both, gents! I really appreciate it!

It's not just the packaging either! Nick is a genuine enthusiast who happens to be very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I've reached out to him on countless occasions and have always walked away with a solution. 5 stars--keep up the great work, Nick!

I’ve only had positive experiences with Nick. He is extremely quick to get back to me when I message him, gives great advice and even better prices. He’s a true asset to this group.

@Nick@ApolloOptics, based on what people are saying about your superb packaging, maybe you should open up a second business designing Mars rover landing systems. You'd be rolling in money!
I knew I should have gotten that engineering degree...lol

It's not just the packaging either! Nick is a genuine enthusiast who happens to be very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I've reached out to him on countless occasions and have always walked away with a solution. 5 stars--keep up the great work, Nick!

I’ve only had positive experiences with Nick. He is extremely quick to get back to me when I message him, gives great advice and even better prices. He’s a true asset to this group.

Thank you both, guys! I really do appreciate your kind words and support!

Back