Andy

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 6.7 Star White Platinum Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Mercedes Benz S63 AMG
Howdy Y'all,

Just purchased a new '21 6.7 Star White, Platinum Tremor with a few options on it. Traded my '18 Raptor for it. waiting to get it delivered this monday. Can't wait, already ordered a truck bed cover and a couple other things for it.

Congratulations! And welcome to the Tremor family! Look around, there's tons of info here and a bunch of great folks.

Welcome and Congratulations! Post some pictures when you take delivery.

Welcome and congrats on a nicely equipped beast! Glad you didnt have a long wait and you are able to get some quality stick time! Share some pics!

First Picture, picked it up on wednesday, already got the truckbed cover installed, hood deflector on, got rid of the whip antenna for a stubby, and dropped the rear tire pressure to 68. love this thing!

tremor first pic.jpg

First Picture, picked it up on wednesday, already got the truckbed cover installed, hood deflector on, got rid of the whip antenna for a stubby, and dropped the rear tire pressure to 68. love this thing!

View attachment 20551
Nice! It’s my first big truck as well. It’s exceeded my expectations so far. Only problem is I find a lot more ways to spend money now.. waiting on two more goodies... lol.

Congratulations on the new truck. I love how it makes your house look like a cottage. Now may your wallet rest in peace from all the fun stuff you'll be guying for it.

Outstanding! Congrats and Welcome!! ?????

Back