Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I’ve met so many great people on this forum. I consider you all Brothers, FAMILY. Just like all families you might not like a family member all that much but you still care about your family. Well some might not like the Iron Man but he gives a shit about all of you.
My actual Cousin Jen lives in LA and had to evacuate her beautiful home because of these wild fires ? that seem to keep ravaging the West Coast.
I saw on FOX News tonight that it’s pretty bad in LA. I thought about my Boy JBLAZE, Rictor, Bbrett, and some others that live in California. I’m on the East Coast so I have no clue where what is in California.
But like any family we need to know how you all are doing. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you during these CRAZY TIMES.
Most of you see I speak about GOD and Prayers in my life, and I’m proud not embarrassed to mention my Faith. Some of you others like Todd have GOD in there lives. I’m sure others don’t mention how Religious they are but would keep any of you in there prayers. But it needs to be mentioned on a bad situation so the intentions of our prayers can help. NEVER DISCOUNT THE POWER OF PRAYER
Even with the COVID Madness going on, send a shout out that your family member or friend caught the bug.
We all seem to care about each other. Even if you don’t particularly like one of us. I seem to get under to many of you dudes skin. I’m sorry about that.
So please post your situations even if you are ok. My buddy in San Diego whos on this site, with the Brewery, I pray you, your family, and your business are ok.
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND MAY HE KEEP YOU ALL SAFE so you can tear up the trails and roads with your beautiful BEASTS, and be able to share your stories of happier times with us all.
PEACE MY BROTHERS ???????????????????????

Last edited:
I used to live in a bushfire prone area for many years. Had one come to the end of my street, and have helped friends evacuate. Nearly got caught in one fighting One as a school kid. We were out in the sticks and only had tree branches to fight the fire. A wind change caught me unaware and I literally had to run for my life, just getting clear in time.

Last season was pretty catastrophic. Huge areas were burned out. Normally the bush can handle bushfires and regenerate pretty quickly, but poor management of the national parks allowed huge fuel loads to build and made the fires so intense the trees are not regenerating. Such a tragedy to see people lose their lives, their homes, their livelihoods, their cars and our beautiful Eucalyptus forests and wildlife

All the best.

Prayers and our thoughts go out to everyone. My buddy is out their helping fight.

Attachments

• Sean Winter 13.jpg
    Sean Winter 13.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 8
I’ve met so many great people on this forum. I consider you all Brothers, FAMILY. Just like all families you might not like a family member all that much but you still care about your family. Well some might not like the Iron Man but he gives a shit about all of you.
My actual Cousin Jen lives in LA and had to evacuate her beautiful home because of these wild fires ? that seem to keep ravaging the West Coast.
I saw on FOX News tonight that it’s pretty bad in LA. I thought about my Boy JBLAZE, Rictor, Bbrett, and some others that live in California. I’m on the East Coast so I have no clue where what is in California.
But like any family we need to know how you all are doing. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you during these CRAZY TIMES.
Most of you see I speak about GOD and Prayers in my life, and I’m proud not embarrassed to mention my Faith. Some of you others like Todd have GOD in there lives. I’m sure others don’t mention how Religious they are but would keep any of you in there prayers. But it needs to be mentioned on a bad situation so the intentions of our prayers can help. NEVER DISCOUNT THE POWER OF PRAYER
Even with the COVID Madness going on, send a shout out that my family member or friend caught the bug.
We all seem to care about each other. Even if you don’t particularly like one of us. I seem to get under to many of you dudes skin. I’m sorry about that.
So please post your situations even if you are ok. My buddy in San Diego with the Brewery, I pray you, your family, and your business are ok.
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND MAY HE KEEP YOU ALL SAFE so you can tear up the trails and roads with your beautiful BEASTS, and be able to share your stories of happier times with us all.

It has been one of the most stressful fire seasons I have lived through. Grateful for the snow. But I know it’s not over yet. Firefighters, hotshots, aircrews, and first responders have been doing all they can. Big thank you to all of them.

Even with the COVID Madness going on, send a shout out that my family member or friend caught the bug.
So please post your situations even if you are ok. My buddy in San Diego with the Brewery, I pray you, your family, and your business are ok.
Damn... that was emotional... you’re the best @Iron Man

I was evac for 9 days earlier late September into October. Not fun.
So glad you’re back home. Our prayers go out to you for sure Rictor. You are well liked and have a small fan club. Let us know all the bad in your world as well as the GOOD my man. So glad you’re better now ???

Man something has to change it’s the new normal out here in California breathing smoke for weeks at a time we had about three weeks where it was dark from smoke we just had another fire today and then another one in Vacaville about a month ago sisters up at Davis working on these burnt animals bears deer horses can’t be good breathing smoke all the time
DFB28FE6-AF07-48CE-B70B-D44B8E416DAD.jpeg
9274D716-8EA2-4E5B-9720-271B24FD6EBD.jpeg

Man something has to change it’s the new normal out here in California breathing smoke for weeks at a time we had about three weeks where it was dark from smoke we just had another fire today and then another one in Vacaville about a month ago sisters up at Davis working on these burnt animals bears deer horses can’t be good breathing smoke all the time View attachment 7887View attachment 7888
Shit my man. Be careful. My prayers are being prayed for you and your family and friends for sure. Be well ???

Man something has to change it’s the new normal out here in California breathing smoke for weeks at a time we had about three weeks where it was dark from smoke we just had another fire today and then another one in Vacaville about a month ago sisters up at Davis working on these burnt animals bears deer horses can’t be good breathing smoke all the time View attachment 7887View attachment 7888
That’s how we feel here. Decades of minimal hazard reduction burns in the cooler months, plus arsonists and the result is horrific. Non stop smoke and ash falling means no one can escape the effects of the bushfires

That’s how we feel here. Decades of minimal hazard reduction burns in the cooler months, plus arsonists and the result is horrific. Non stop smoke and ash falling means no one can escape the effects of the bushfires
?

Even with the COVID Madness going on, send a shout out that your family member or friend caught the bug.
So please post your situations even if you are ok. My buddy in San Diego whos on this site, with the Brewery, I pray you, your family, and your business are ok.
Amen brother, most of my family and many friends live in Los Angeles and when we moved to the Wilmington, NC area they were all so worried about us living on the East Coast being in a hurricane area. Now here we set watching the tragedy with our loved ones on the West Coast. I pray for all impacted by the devastation with Hurricanes in the Gulf, fires in west, loss of life & jobs, with COVID-19 and as always, praying for our military, volunteering to put themselves in harms way to keep us safe and free.

Wow, IRONMAN, you nailed. The power of prayer cannot but under estimated! I’m on the East coast and worry about my family (military brothers and sisters) and all those on the west coast and Colorado. Prayers and God Speed to all.

Please keep 1911Tacticalnut and his wife in your Prayers. We all need to pray for each other especially through tuff times. Thanks BROTHERS. Its not a fire issue. Something personal.
???

Back