Finally

acyant

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Thank you all for the great information on this sight and to @modified for starting it. I ordered on 8/4 and it showed in production on 9/28 and was built on 10/5. My dealer is averaging 4 days from the build date to delivery (they are less than 2 hours from Louisville) so I am hoping it will be here Friday. They will have to put the winch on from what I have seen here so I probably won't get it until next week but at least I am close. Thanks again and have a great day.

Congrats! ?

Congratulations and way to go getting a short order to delivery time. Looks like they are finally getting production caught up.

It’s like you ordered it at McD’s drive-thru! Congrats!

Congratulations can't wait to see it. Enjoy ?

Congratulations!.........take pics of that winch!!

Showed shipped this morning. Showing delivered today!

Attachments

• 6A718D2F-CC01-4E07-885B-7F1173B1719E.png
    6A718D2F-CC01-4E07-885B-7F1173B1719E.png
    565 KB · Views: 51
Well that was fast!

Nice, welcome to the blue jeans club, it's the best color.

Thank you all for the great information on this sight and to @modified for starting it. I ordered on 8/4 and it showed in production on 9/28 and was built on 10/5. My dealer is averaging 4 days from the build date to delivery (they are less than 2 hours from Louisville) so I am hoping it will be here Friday. They will have to put the winch on from what I have seen here so I probably won't get it until next week but at least I am close. Thanks again and have a great day.
Nice, I ordered mine Aug 10 so here's hoping mine is built soon. Date on ws is Sept 29 and date under ws just changed from Sept 30 to Oct 8 so....

I hope it gets there soon for you. The wait is hard. Mine arrived with a paint chip, a couple of scratches and no one knows where the winch is so I haven’t got it yet. I am hoping to get it today and take it back next week for the paint to be fixed. They aren’t sure what’s going on with the winch.

Nice, I ordered mine Aug 10 so here's hoping mine is built soon. Date on ws is Sept 29 and date under ws just changed from Sept 30 to Oct 8 so....
I hope you will get it soon. I am picking mine up in an hour. It has a scratch and a chip that I have to take it back for next week to get fixed. The winch is also MIA. They didn’t get it, Ford hasn’t sent it and no one know where it is or when I will get it. Not a huge deal today but the uncertainty doesn’t make me too optimistic.

I hope you will get it soon. I am picking mine up in an hour. It has a scratch and a chip that I have to take it back for next week to get fixed. The winch is also MIA. They didn’t get it, Ford hasn’t sent it and no one know where it is or when I will get it. Not a huge deal today but the uncertainty doesn’t make me too optimistic.
Sucks to hear about the winch, not even an option here in Canada, at least it wasn't for me. I'm gonna buy the RC EXO winch Mount and their 12000s winch and save the hassle. My biggest issue will be hunting down velocity blue bumpers. GL with the truck.

Sucks to hear about the winch, not even an option here in Canada, at least it wasn't for me. I'm gonna buy the RC EXO winch Mount and their 12000s winch and save the hassle. My biggest issue will be hunting down velocity blue bumpers. GL with the truck.
Thank you, good luck to you.

Back