Finally...

DDD

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Tremor, BAP, Lariat Ultimate, etc.
I'm new to the Tremor Forum and have enjoyed reading the many informative conversations that have been posted. I've had pickups, trailers, and Jeeps but this will be my first diesel pickup, so I've gleaned many nuggets of wisdom from more experienced owners. My 2022 F-350 Lariat Tremor officially has a build date of 06/13 after having ordered it in 12/2021. Of course, the way things go these days it might end up being our upcoming Christmas present! And no, I haven't had to sell wife, children, or home to buy one :) I look forward to participating more in this forum once I receive my pickup. Thanks again to all who developed and participate by offering their words of advice and experience.

Welcome - hope you truck arrives soon! You are going to love it!

Welcome.

Welcome, a lot of great people, knowledge, ideas and deals are to be had here. Congrats on the new rig, pretty sure you are going to love it!

Welcome and congrats, hope she arrives right on time. Your in for a treat!!

"I haven't had to sell wife, children, or home to buy one" .... YET! Welcome to this forum where you will certainly drain the rest of your account! 😂 Congrats on the future truck my it be the right choice haha. I got the gasser and so far my bet with gas prices are in my favor! See you at the pump 😉😂

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome and congrats on the order.

Congrats on the order @DDD 🍻 You're almost to the finish line! 🏁

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. As long as Ford doesn’t keep moving the finish line!!

Back