BIRT
Reaction Points
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
F-350 KR
Current Ride #2
MKZ
Ordered F-350, 6.7 Rapid Red two tone. I have been on the fence for months. Wife (Congress) had authorize the purchase a month ago. Moving from 2003 F-150 super few King Ranch. Loaded it down with options. Looking forward to getting it and adding a few accessories for hunting and camping off-grid.

Ordered F-350, 6.7 Rapid Red two tone. I have been on the fence for months. Wife (Congress) had authorize the purchase a month ago. Moving from 2003 F-150 super few King Ranch. Loaded it down with options. Looking forward to getting it and adding a few accessories for hunting and camping off-grid.
Man, you like to live dangerously. When Funds are approved you gotta move, before those things get reallocated! Not a red truck guy myself, figure I will leave them for the Firefighters to buy, but Rapid Red, dang that color rolls of your togune with some authority for sure. Congrats!

Thank, my others trucks have all been white. I just got what was on the lot. My wife asked me to get what I wanted just not another white truck ?. I am not getting any younger and do not want a sports car so I desired to get a big red truck.

checked the Ford Tracking site and my Truck shows Scheduled for Production. Salesman provide week 22 Feb for production so I will check the site later in the week.

Congrats

My truck has been in production since 22nd Feb and today it shows a estimated delivery date of March 26, 2021. I will be checking to see if the date changes.

Congrats will show up soon!!!!!!

Truck has been built and shipped -- est. delivery of Mar 26.
I ordered a Diamondback HD cover and it was delivered today. 1st mod --- I have a few more mods in mine, but will wait until I have a month or two of driving it to make the call of the next few.

Picked up my truck on Friday Mar 276th.
Installed;
Diamondback HD
AMP side step driver and passenger side.
Husky floor liners.

planning:
50 gallon the Fuelbox
Some bed slides for camping
06EF36DA-46D3-4BD4-A51D-0DAC59778E46.jpeg

Looking forward to using my wood working hobby to modify/build slide/storage for camp kitchen.

Congrats! Very nice, and didnt waste any time for the mods! Enjoy your new beast.

Congrats! Very nice, and didnt waste any time for the mods! Enjoy your new beast.
Ordered Dec 18th. Thanks to this forum and the great members input. I was able to decide on the cover as well as the side steps. Both easy to install and really compliment each other. I look forward to breaking her in and getting some camping in over late spring they fall. Getting older so winter camping is not as fun anymore.

Ordered Dec 18th. Thanks to this forum and the great members input. I was able to decide on the cover as well as the side steps. Both easy to install and really compliment each other. I look forward to breaking her in and getting some camping in over late spring they fall. Getting older so winter camping is not as fun anymore.
I can appreciate getting older and liking those creature comforts!! Truck looks good, and agree the forum is great, tons of info and ideas.

Back