Finally getting my "Big Boy" truck!

JIGAWATTS

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Hi all! Greetings from the Gateway To The West!
I'm a newbie here, and this past Monday, I ordered my first brand new vehicle. I decided to go big, and ordered a 2021 velocity blue F250 7.3 Tremor!
The excitement, however will be postponed for the next 12 weeks while I wait.
I have been a GM guy until now, so don't let me down Ford guys!
I do have a question for you guys....about these "pco's" Do you have to have owned a ford previously to qualify for them? Or can anyone get them? Because reading through that thread, I get mixed signals on that.
About me.....I have a small car collection, and I collect and repair pinball machines, jukeboxes and just about anything coin operated. I also have a Garagemahal that I am extremely proud of that has 2 lifts and lots of eye candy.

Anyone can get them.....keep up your activity on Fords Websites....create an account...etc....

You will be glad you switched!

Welcome!!

Welcome! If it weren't for the awesome towing capabilities of these built in the USA vehicles, I wouldn't be on this board. I do consider the Ford Super Duty to be the finest in class for this and above the rest. If I only had light duty requirements I wouldn't be here, I'd be on a Toyota board truthfully. So far ( 3 days?) I am very happy with my Ford.

Congrats and welcome, it will be worth your wait. This is my fourth F250 and I have never been disappointed. You dont have to own a Ford to get the PCO, I actually got mine when my truck arrived. Tons of great folks here with loads of experience, an answer for about every question you can ask. Looking forward to your pics!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your truck ?

Here is where my Tremor will live. I guess i may have predicted what the future holds with my ford blue racing stripes on the ceiling. ?

Attachments

• 20200922_171627.jpg
    20200922_171627.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 90
Congrats on the truck your going to love it GM lost me in the 90s when they did away with the 350 and the cool body styles

Congrats on you truck and welcome! Post up pics when you take delivery.

Hi all! Greetings from the Gateway To The West!
I'm a newbie here, and this past Monday, I ordered my first brand new vehicle. I decided to go big, and ordered a 2021 velocity blue F250 7.3 Tremor!
The excitement, however will be postponed for the next 12 weeks while I wait.
I have been a GM guy until now, so don't let me down Ford guys!
I do have a question for you guys....about these "pco's" Do you have to have owned a ford previously to qualify for them? Or can anyone get them? Because reading through that thread, I get mixed signals on that.
About me.....I have a small car collection, and I collect and repair pinball machines, jukeboxes and just about anything coin operated. I also have a Garagemahal that I am extremely proud of that has 2 lifts and lots of eye candy.
There’s one in stock locally by me in that color. I was debating it but wanted a different color since my current tundra is vudoo blue.

Welcome and congrats! (y) ?

I was originally going to go with the new gmc sierra hd at4. And it does have some impressive features. However, after comparing truck for truck, I realized that the ford is more refined and when it comes down to it, the ford is more "truck."
I love technology, and boy does it have it. But it was almost overwhelming. And I like the idea of a old fashioned pushrod motor that I at least stand a chance of servicing. I keep vehicles for a long time.....18 years on my tahoe.

Welcome to the forum @JIGAWATTS and congrats on the Tremor order! ? Please let us know if you were able to get that PCO.

Welcome to the forum @JIGAWATTS and congrats on the Tremor order! ? Please let us know if you were able to get that PCO.
Thanks! I have already learned so many great things from the people on this forum!
This has proven to be a great resource for all things Tremor related.
As far as the pco, I would really like to find one, but I have not had any luck. I have tried some of the suggested methods, however to no avail. I wonder if using my phone is perhaps not the best. Maybe I should be using a computer for those popups to show.
Any thoughts on that?

Thanks! I have already learned so many great things from the people on this forum!
This has proven to be a great resource for all things Tremor related.
As far as the pco, I would really like to find one, but I have not had any luck. I have tried some of the suggested methods, however to no avail. I wonder if using my phone is perhaps not the best. Maybe I should be using a computer for those popups to show.
Any thoughts on that?
Sometimes I think they offer the PCO by region only. Just keep an eye on the PCO thread! You never know when they start popping up again.

I got a VIN# today........now it's on the map! Awesome! 1FT7W2BN6MED79466
Looking at second week of April for the build.

Back