Finally delivered!!!

ddowney

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
'20 F350 Lariat Tremor
Truck finally was delivered a day or 2 ago. Salesman took photos. Looks like I'll be picking it up early as I lucked out and got a 2k PCO randomly playing on Fords website. My wife's picking it up on Saturday and it'll basically sit in the driveway until I'm done with deployment. I've seen a lot of posts about the things you guys didn't like and the fixes for those things. I asked the dealer to lower tires to 55PSI and adjust the TPMS and salesman said yeah no problem. Looking at sumo springs for the front and possibly a leveling kit to get rid of some of that rake. Aside from those 2 things and maybe some letter inserts seems like a perfect truck! Can't wait to finally drive it. Lariat with value package, nav, console safe, Ford spray in bed liner and upfitter switches in Star White.

Attachments

• Tremor.jpg
    Tremor.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 80
Awesome truck! I like the stance as is. Congrats!
I don't want it completely level, I have a camper that's 7500 dry so with camping gear and such I don't want it to end up nose up but i'd like to get a little less rake. I think the sumo springs will do enough. Looks like about a 3/4" to 1" bump in height in the front. I think that'll do it for me, plus the reviews are they greatly improve the ride. If I still don't like the way it sits then I'll look at a leveling kit. Long term my plan is 4.5" carli pintop with all the goodies, methods and 40's

Congrats! Nice truck :)

Awesome new truck!
Thanks for your service and stay safe!

Congratulations and please get home safe to enjoy that beauty!

Wife is picking up the truck and says it's getting a ton of attention. Lots of customers looking at it and inside it. She says it's the nicest truck she's ever seen, and it's so pretty and tall. Can't wait to hear what she thinks of how it drives.

Right on! Literally just got the call from my guy saying come get it. Trying to put things together so we can pick it up. By the way ddowney I live in Escondido. Born and raised in San Diego.....back when it wasn't what it is these days. And THANK YOU for your service.

Wife is picking up the truck and says it's getting a ton of attention. Lots of customers looking at it and inside it. She says it's the nicest truck she's ever seen, and it's so pretty and tall. Can't wait to hear what she thinks of how it drives.
Great looking Truck !!! That’s so cool the wife is picking it up and will be able to tell you everything about it ? As everyone has stated here -I and My Family would like to say “THANK YOU” for your service and for a quick safe journey home !!!

Right on! Literally just got the call from my guy saying come get it. Trying to put things together so we can pick it up. By the way ddowney I live in Escondido. Born and raised in San Diego.....back when it wasn't what it is these days. And THANK YOU for your service.
2 different dealers or the same?
I love San Diego, went to school at Point Loma.

Congratulations on your new ride and God bless you on your service to this great country ??

Truck finally was delivered a day or 2 ago. Salesman took photos. Looks like I'll be picking it up early as I lucked out and got a 2k PCO randomly playing on Fords website. My wife's picking it up on Saturday and it'll basically sit in the driveway until I'm done with deployment. I've seen a lot of posts about the things you guys didn't like and the fixes for those things. I asked the dealer to lower tires to 55PSI and adjust the TPMS and salesman said yeah no problem. Looking at sumo springs for the front and possibly a leveling kit to get rid of some of that rake. Aside from those 2 things and maybe some letter inserts seems like a perfect truck! Can't wait to finally drive it. Lariat with value package, nav, console safe, Ford spray in bed liner and upfitter switches in Star White.
Congrats my man. Sweet Looking ride. I bet your old lady will look REALLY GOOD IN HER. And thanks for your service keeping our Country safe. May GOD bring you back safely. May HE Bless and Protect you and your family and that Beautiful White Beast of yours. Best of luck with HER :)

2 different dealers or the same?
I love San Diego, went to school at Point Loma.
2 different dealers....Picked mine up!!!!! I'm a Clairemont High Grad. Fast times at Ridgemont High.

There's a picture of my daughter standing in front of it. She absolutely loves it. She says it's her chariot lol. I had told my wife be careful on the pedal when you're pulling out of the dealership b/c it's 1050 lb/ft of torque....much different than your hybrid. She gave me her normal stubborn ass "I've driven trucks before David". I said ok, not like this. After she got home she says oh shit you weren't kidding about the power. She also said it's extremely bumpy on the rd and you feel everything. I'm hoping the sumo springs in the front and some dual steering stabilizers make that not such a harsh ride. She's also used to driving cars and SUV's and I'm used to driving sports cars with hard suspensions already and trucks. I'm sure our opinions are very different on what harsh is. The truck is home now though, next step is to start ordering parts.

Attachments

• Kennytruck.jpg
    Kennytruck.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 45
Back