Finally back in a real truck!

whodoesthat

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
USMC
Current Ride
2020 Tremor 6.7
Hello from VA! Have been a ford truck owner since my first vehicle and have owned outnumbers F150 & 250's over the years. Been stuck in my "soccer dad" F150 2.7 for 3 years (will never lease again). After months of research, communications with dealers, changing my mind every other day I finally brought home my 6.7 Tremor.

When I finally decided to fork over the cash it came down to the Tremor vs Raptor. Have always loved the raptors and since I do not tow regularly it was a viable option. That was until I drove the new 3.5 and could not get over how it sounds. Probably could have went for the 7.3 but once you have owned a powerstroke you cannot turn down the diesel.

Attachments

• 20200428_201117.jpg
    20200428_201117.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 78

Tundra2Tremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Tennessee, but currently working and living in Cal
Current Ride
Star White Tremor Lariat sport/ultimate (ordered and waiting)
Current Ride #2
2017 Tundra TRD Pro with stage 1 build from TAV
Hello from VA! Have been a ford truck owner since my first vehicle and have owned outnumbers F150 & 250's over the years. Been stuck in my "soccer dad" F150 2.7 for 3 years (will never lease again). After months of research, communications with dealers, changing my mind every other day I finally brought home my 6.7 Tremor.

When I finally decided to fork over the cash it came down to the Tremor vs Raptor. Have always loved the raptors and since I do not tow regularly it was a viable option. That was until I drove the new 3.5 and could not get over how it sounds. Probably could have went for the 7.3 but once you have owned a powerstroke you cannot turn down the diesel.
A real truck indeed.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge