Few questions on my KR build.

LVRaider

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 F350
Hey guys got a few questions. Does the KR pkg come with the blackout pkg when you dont order the chrome pkg? Also doesnt the KR pkg include the adaptive cruise?

inthegap18

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Soon: '21 F350 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 Carbon Gray
King Ranch does not come at all with the black out package. As for adaptive cruise, I know the platinum truck comes standard with it but not sure about KR. Somebody else may chime in. MY guess would be yes.

OP
LVRaider

LVRaider

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 F350
I was thinking the black out pkg came with the KR without the chrome pkg.
If not is it even an option?

Dissident

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
7.3 Oxford White Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2016 KTM 1190
Only blacked out package is on the lariat. King ranch is all about chrome grill and brown interior. If you dont wan that you can option up a lariat with the blacked out package

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Blue Truck
Current Ride #2
Bigger Blue Truck
I went lariat because I wanted the black package, ( sport 2020). Otherwise for the cost of these trucks would have went Platinum

Hans_ky

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150
Hey guys got a few questions. Does the KR pkg come with the blackout pkg when you dont order the chrome pkg? Also doesnt the KR pkg include the adaptive cruise?
Without the chrome package and without selecting monotone paint the bumpers are painted to match the KR trim along the bottom of the truck, the mirror caps are paint matched to the truck, and no tailgate appliqué (like the Platinum). Adaptive cruise is an option on the KR and standard on Platinum.
I built out both with exact same options to be apples to apples and the KR was about $1,500 cheaper than the Platinum. I wanted Iconic Silver so I was leaning Platinum, but my wife talked me into Blue Jeans, and I am very happy. The KR seats are pretty damn amazing. I also wasn’t sure how the red seats (didn’t want black) would look in person, and I was able to see and feel the KR seats.

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
King ranch can not have the blackout package from the factory.

MTTremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
King Ranch does not come at all with the black out package. As for adaptive cruise, I know the platinum truck comes standard with it but not sure about KR. Somebody else may chime in. MY guess would be yes.
Yes it comes with the cruise control feature. I really like it.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge