Feeler - NEW 2022 Platinum Tremor Agate Black (Fully Loaded)

My general market observations for having shopped for a Z plan 250 gasser Tremor for 9 months.

Apr-Jun, people were paying $10K over MSRP as order banks were closed, there was no inventory, and although gas prices were creeping up, the outlook on the economy was still positive and credit for presumed continuing inflation was flowing

Jul-Sep, dealers having received a new "special order" into inventory (likely from people they tried to screw over on price protection) held them at 10K over MSRP for a short while, then they fell to MSRP and disappeared within the day

Oct-Dec, the only Tremors (gassers, again) available on lots have been sitting there for months because they're still priced at $10K over MSRP, the others advertised at MSRP or have no listed pricing have deposits on them already.

Late Nov-present day, dealer order stickers are showing up in among the remaining "special order" stickers as they try to finish the '22 model year trucks that needed parts

Late Oct, I finally found a dealer willing to honor Z plan from their coming allocations.

Take these for what they're worth (very little), but prices are coming down as the 23's start rolling off the line.

Just sucks that MSRP has risen 4 or 5 times since I got my 22. If I were in the market for a 23, on paper(MSRP) my 22 isnt worth what a late order 22 is. So trading in they are gonna try to negotiate on the MSRP price I paid. while a 23 is 8K more MSRP already from the get go. Maybe we are getting back to trucks selling below MSRP

Latest Discussions

Back