📷 TOTM Feb 2021 Tremor of the Month Winner is...

feb21-totm.jpg

This month's contest was one of the closest one we've had. We had a total of 14 TOTM entries and a record breaking 130 total votes! Pulling ahead on the last day, we would like to congratulate @Sfjphil for taking first place with 23.8% of the votes.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of March! If you have any suggestions for a theme you would like to see, let me know.

This month's contest was one of the closest one we've had. We had a total of 14 TOTM entries and a record breaking 130 total votes! Pulling ahead on the last day, we would like to congratulate @Sfjphil for taking first place with 23.8% of the votes.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of March! If you have any suggestions for a theme you would like to see, let me know.
This Brother got my vote!!! Beautiful ride, gorgeous photo! ??
Congrats Brother! ??????????????

Congrats Sf! It would be nice for the winner to give us an acceptance post regarding their rig and photo. Trim level, any after market bits or mods, payload numbers, where and when and how the photo taken? Totally optional of course.

Congrats Sf! It would be nice for the winner to give us an acceptance post regarding their rig and photo. Trim level, any after market bits or mods, payload numbers, where and when and how the photo taken? Totally optional of course.
Great idea! ????????

Congrats Phil. Really great pic. ????????????????

Congratulations, sharp looking truck.

Thanks all for the vote!! I got her 2 weeks ago. 2021 F350 XLT Tremor. Stone Gray.

Upgrades right now are just black sport grill, side badges, mirror caps and stubby antenna. I put a few things inside like med kit panel, seat covers, fridge etc.

The entry photo was taken in Utah with my Sony Alpha camera and a 70-200mm lens ??
961494B0-7C0F-4862-BED5-FE41E3B95041.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back