Father and Son

SVT4X4

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
I ordered a new Tremor back in February, and it was supposed to be built the week after Ford shut the plants down. My dad decided he wanted one after I ordered mine, and found a dealer that had what he wanted. The dealer was able to find an almost identical version of what I had ordered, so we bought these two at the same dealer the same day.
Tremors.jpg

Nice double Tremors! and custom wheels too!

I ordered a new Tremor back in February, and it was supposed to be built the week after Ford shut the plants down. My dad decided he wanted one after I ordered mine, and found a dealer that had what he wanted. The dealer was able to find an almost identical version of what I had ordered, so we bought these two at the same dealer the same day. View attachment 5815
You put the biggest grin on my face. I needed that. How cool are you dudes. Baddest Father and Son Duo. May GOD Bless You, Your Father, and both your most beautiful BEASTS. BEST OF LUCK WITH THEM.

I ordered a new Tremor back in February, and it was supposed to be built the week after Ford shut the plants down. My dad decided he wanted one after I ordered mine, and found a dealer that had what he wanted. The dealer was able to find an almost identical version of what I had ordered, so we bought these two at the same dealer the same day. View attachment 5815
That is so cool
Congrats to you both !!!!

Hey my man. I was wondering how old you are. which made me Question how old is your dad. I love the men in this group and absolutley love your input. I read you Play Ice Hockey and you fixed upPappa Raptor made me think of you as a Old wise Dude until you posted a pic of your pops FAT RIDE. Do ride bikes. Harleys or Dirt or anything. Whats your kids thi
Hey Pappa Raptor. You seem to be such a cool dude. I had it in my head that you were this old wise man. I guess the Pappa name through me. But with your dad getting a Tremor and reading you play Ice Hockey You must be younger than i pictured. How old are you and your dad. Do you ride dirt bikes or Harleys and what about your pops. And last question what do you do for a living. You seem to have a lot of experience in so many things. Im 52. Im just one of your fans on this site my man. Your kids got to be the coolest little dudes around with such a cool Father and Grand Father Duo

Hey my man. I was wondering how old you are. which made me Question how old is your dad. I love the men in this group and absolutley love your input. I read you Play Ice Hockey and you fixed upPappa Raptor made me think of you as a Old wise Dude until you posted a pic of your pops FAT RIDE. Do ride bikes. Harleys or Dirt or anything. Whats your kids thi

Hey Pappa Raptor. You seem to be such a cool dude. I had it in my head that you were this old wise man. I guess the Pappa name through me. But with your dad getting a Tremor and reading you play Ice Hockey You must be younger than i pictured. How old are you and your dad. Do you ride dirt bikes or Harleys and what about your pops. And last question what do you do for a living. You seem to have a lot of experience in so many things. Im 52. Im just one of your fans on this site my man. Your kids got to be the coolest little dudes around with such a cool Father and Grand Father Duo
I just read that wrong. Dang with the father and son truck owners. My Bad Im still wondering how old.

I just read that wrong. Dang with the father and son truck owners. My Bad Im still wondering how old.
Hitting up that sauce a little again there Iron Man? ?

Hitting up that sauce a little again there Iron Man? ?
No my man. But I messed that up. I guess I seem like a drunk. I’ve been going through some crazy life burdens lately, so I have been getting buzzed more than I should. But thanks for that. It does show me how I come off. My eyes are opened. Peace my brother ✌️Thanks for that heads up. ?

No my man. But I messed that up. I guess I seem like a drunk. I’ve been going through some crazy life burdens lately, so I have been getting buzzed more than I should. But thanks for that. It does show me how I come off. My eyes are opened. Peace my brother ✌Thanks for that heads up. ?
I was just messing with you brother. No need to look any deeper than that. It’s all love from me. You are a bright spot to my day. Honestly part of why I enjoy this forum is because I get to see what you have to say every day. You are a good funny dude. And by the way it’s Bourbon Monday for me so maybe I should be looking in the mirror for that last post. Lol. ???

Father and son Tremors ?
Now how cool is that, seriously.

Enjoy those trucks.

Iron man hit that sauce im on a 2month long Shutdown in the Chemical Plant lets have a good time

No my man. But I messed that up. I guess I seem like a drunk. I’ve been going through some crazy life burdens lately, so I have been getting buzzed more than I should. But thanks for that. It does show me how I come off. My eyes are opened. Peace my brother ✌Thanks for that heads up. ?
Shit anyone who doesn't drink I don't trust anyways bro. A little day drinking never hurt anybody. Toss some back for me and I'll catch up around Christmas.

That's very cool! Congrats to you and your father! ?

Back