Doobie

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
No
Current Ride
F250 Tremor 6.7L xlt
Current Ride #2
Ordered Gray Lariat ultimate 6.7l blackout.
First Responder
No
I currently have a hornblaster 3 Gal compressor mounted behind my seat in my 21 XLT Tremor. I ordered and expect to have a Lariat by October. I am wondering if anyone has photos of the factory sub location. And if the factory mounting will prohibit me from putting my compressor back behind the rear seat. TIA

That is most certainly where it is located. Hopefully there is enough room between the sub and inverter.

I currently have a hornblaster 3 Gal compressor mounted behind my seat in my 21 XLT Tremor. I ordered and expect to have a Lariat by October. I am wondering if anyone has photos of the factory sub location. And if the factory mounting will prohibit me from putting my compressor back behind the rear seat. TIA
@soop had some great pictures of the space behind the rear seat. He shared them on the forum before (for me) but I can't find them right now. Hoping he has them handy.

@soop had some great pictures of the space behind the rear seat. He shared them on the forum before (for me) but I can't find them right now. Hoping he has them handy.

Back