Factory Start Up

Sounds like salesman talk to me.
He wasn't a salesman, but perhaps he was attempting to be a salesperson with talk like that...Perhaps it's Autonation that will be charging more, not necessarily other dealerships.

Mine was ordered 2/14, produced 5/20 and arrived at dealer yesterday. Due to work and other events it’ll be Thursday or Friday before I make it there to do the paperwork. I was told invoice mine rebates and half of holdback so time will tell.

k. I was told invoice mine rebates and half of holdback so time will tell.
Thats a solid deal!!!!!!! let us know the rebates mine was only $500.00 in March

Mine was ordered 2/14, produced 5/20 and arrived at dealer yesterday. Due to work and other events it’ll be Thursday or Friday before I make it there to do the paperwork. I was told invoice mine rebates and half of holdback so time will tell.

Thats great, what was your estimated date to arrive? Mine was produced 5/26 but estimated date is July 17th.

Thats great, what was your estimated date to arrive? Mine was produced 5/26 but estimated date is July 17th.
Was originally quoted 7/4 then got here 6/2. I picked her up yesterday

Thats a solid deal!!!!!!! let us know the rebates mine was only $500.00 in March
Just the 500 retail and I had a 750 Houston Rodeo so 1250 in rebates.

Back