Factory Service Manual

MoKan

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250
Anyone have a factory service manual? Where did you get it and what was the cost?

Yeah, I'm under warranty for a while, but I do as much of my own repairs (after warranty) and maintenance as possible. I usually buy a manual for most vehicles (exception being the wife's E90).

I dunno if its a rip or what, but I got mine off eBay for about $40. It came on a disc. I was worried about it not being legit, but from what I can tell all the information is correct and it is a genuine document.

40 samolians? What are your other rides, Astons and Porsches? ;)

I’m a fan of alldatadiy. Downside is you loose access at the end of the subscription. But they also upload TSB’s and procedures which is nice.

I’m a fan of alldatadiy. Downside is you loose access at the end of the subscription. But they also upload TSB’s and procedures which is nice.
Looked into it... it would be a good path for cost purposes. Unfortunately, the latest Ford truck year is 2015 and they do not even have BMW (which I would use for the wife's car).

Not a fan of the pirated versions on Ebay, etc. I'll download one for free, but I'm not giving someone money for stealing IP. Just my opinion, others can do their own thing.

Looked into it... it would be a good path for cost purposes. Unfortunately, the latest Ford truck year is 2015 and they do not even have BMW (which I would use for the wife's car).

Not a fan of the pirated versions on Ebay, etc. I'll download one for free, but I'm not giving someone money for stealing IP. Just my opinion, others can do their own thing.
Didn’t even realize that. This will be my first Ford I’ve personally owned. Now I’m going to have to find something else. I believe the non DIY side has current models I could be wrong.

Didn't know if anybody has purchased the factory service manuals yet, but I did find this on Ebay. Received it today and it appears to be a complete service manual set including gas, diesel, electrical and owners manual. Can't beat the price and took 3 days to receive. https://www.ebay.com/itm/324472088974

Didn't know if anybody has purchased the factory service manuals yet, but I did find this on Ebay. Received it today and it appears to be a complete service manual set including gas, diesel, electrical and owners manual. Can't beat the price and took 3 days to receive. https://www.ebay.com/itm/324472088974
Does that cover wiring diagrams for the different options available on vehicles? That's more what I am interested in for adding factory parts that didn't come on mine originally.

Does that cover wiring diagrams for the different options available on vehicles? That's more what I am interested in for adding factory parts that didn't come on mine originally.
The electrical manual is over 3200 pages long. I'm guessing it covers everything we need and more. You can't beat this for 26 bucks. The service manual is 11500 pages and there's complete separate manuals for gas and diesel fuel systems and a complete owners manual that looks identical to the paper one I received.

Last edited:
The electrical manual is over 3200 pages long. I'm guessing it covers everything we need and more. You can't beat this for 26 bucks. The service manual is 11500 pages and there's a complete separate manuals for gas and diesel fuel systems and a complete owners manual that looks identical to the paper one I received.
Just bought one, thanks for sharing and saving me $

Just got mine in. Went to take a look at it and realized none of my computers have a CD/DVD drive anymore.....
See if I can copy this over to a thumb drive at work.

Back