F350 Tremor Ordered!

Quicklx

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 3.5L EB F150
Current Ride #2
2021 6.7L F350 Tremor (Ordered)
First I will start by saying this Forum has been a lot of help (Been doing a lot of searching and reading). I have owned MANY F150's and while I have always wanted one I have never made the shift to a Super Duty in large part due to never having to tow more than 5000-6000 lbs. I figured after 22 years of working as an engineer on various components on the super duty it was time to actually buy one. The sad part is in all of that time I have only driven them a handful of times for short distances. Been a while since I was excited about getting a new truck. lol

After a bit of a delay due to dealer issues we Ordered a 2021 Iconic Silver F350 Tremor with the 6.7L. Wife likes the black out package so we went with a Lariat instead of the Platinum.
AA96B115-8CB5-4400-A5CB-4A46BFFCFC30_1_201_a.jpeg

Congrats on the order! ?

Congrats!

I don't see heavy duty trailer tow package listed. ~$2700
I think it is automatically added for 6.7 liter configuration, but??

Congrats looks like a good build!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Package only required on F250?

Congrats, another Michigan tremor (y)
Cool that you are an engineer on these super dutys
My first ford and lovin it

Thanks everyone. Definitely stoked for this one.

Congrats....I ordered a 21 right after Thanksgiving and they told me the rain sensing wipers are only on Platinum.

Congrats....I ordered a 21 right after Thanksgiving and they told me the rain sensing wipers are only on Platinum.
Thanks. What they told you is Not true. It is an option on the Lariat (Page 19 of the order guide), code 60W

Here's about 3 pages regarding the infamous 60W package:

Congrats on the order @Quicklx ? Nice build! How long does the dealership anticipate it will take to arrive? Just wondering if the build times are slowing down?

Congrats on the order @Quicklx ? Nice build! How long does the dealership anticipate it will take to arrive? Just wondering if the build times are slowing down?
Thanks! They told me 8 weeks possibly earlier. Seems fast so I am not getting my hopes up, but they do move a ton of truck volume, especially 250's thru 650's. Not sure if they get some sort of priority at KTP.

congrats on the truck brother it looks awesome build can't wait to see it .... and good this you got the heated steering wheel i love having mine

congrats on the truck brother it looks awesome build can't wait to see it .... and good this you got the heated steering wheel i love having mine
Thanks! The heated steering wheel is nice for sure.

Dealer confirmed Order has been accepted and things are moving along. They did confirm allocations are being a bit restricted and they were down to just 3 left.

Sweet, I’m 2 weeks ahead of you. ? let us know when you get a Nin.

Back