F250 Tremor with 18" Method Mesh wheels and 35" Toyo MTs

Driftwood

First Tremor on Methods!
Retired Mod ⚒️
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
I got my 18" Method Mesh race wheels (-12mm offset) and 35" Toyo MTs installed today. Totally changes the look of the truck! So much better!

20200327_124614.jpg

20200327_124634.jpg

300 miles on those factory wheels was enough! Time to sell them now :)

Looks great. Do you have a picture looking down the side. I'd like to see the difference between your -12 and my 0's.

Love the tires. I keep waffling on if I should have gotten those or the ones I got. I was afraid of the noise on the MT's.

Does the new set-up help with that little bit of loose steering wheel feeling? I was thinking your set-up or maybe a steering stabilizer or both.

Does the new set-up help with that little bit of loose steering wheel feeling? I was thinking your set-up or maybe a steering stabilizer or both.

I feel like the wider tires and stance helps reduce how much the truck strays side to side when moving, if that makes sense.

Is that a Wolfhound in your avatar?

Is there much road hum? I know that’s a relative question. Maybe compare it to the duratracs.

Not much, but I've been running Toyo MTs for 7 years. Maybe I am used to it. But my wife and kids never mention it.

Mine felt better at staying on center but I attribute a lot of that to the DuraTrac's. I did not like those tires. Felt like I was always chasing it all over the place.
That is exactly how I would describe my truck. I've straightened out the wheel so its dead center when going straight. However, I still feel like I'm constantly correcting it.

Have you tried lowering the PSI? Mine felt way better going to 60F and 60R. Makes a big difference. These are my first Dura tracs I have owned. Last three sets have been Mickey Thompson ATZ P3. Love those tires!

Back