F250 Tremor Package more expensive on Diesel?

erikswedberg

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Tremor
I'm not so sure why it took me so long to figure this out, but I'm just realizing that for an F250 Diesel Tremor, there is no way to NOT get the High Capacity Towing package, which makes the Tremor package $3975 + $560 (with discount).

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 7.22.23 AM.png

This means there are no Diesel Tremors with non-Dana rear axles.

It also means the Tremor package is cheaper for gas (only $3975), because all F250 gas Tremors are identical to all F350 gas Tremors, and there are no gas Tremors with non-Dana rear axles either.

The F250 -> F350 payload sticker price is (for Lariat), $1185 for diesel and $965 for gas.

Anyone have a Tremor with a Sterling rear axle? Does anyone not have a 3" receiver?

F250 here with 2.5" receiver. 7.3L gas.

I believe on the gas version, it will not let you select the high capacity tow package. It automatically defaults to the diesel.

If you build up a KR exactly the same way one with the tremor and one without. It’s only 1700 different. Weird!

It is interesting that they did it this way and did not really advertise it with the Tremor package. Even with the larger axle and overloads they still only rate the 7.3L F250 at 10K GVW, but my payload is still 3100lbs so thats plenty for what I use it for, will never own a 5th wheel or gooseneck anyway.

yes the truck is the same bolt for bolt F250=F350 of like engines....there is not one thing different except GVWR, Cargo Capacity, and fender Badge.....as long as the engine is the same

Diesels have the 3" receiver and the gassers have the 2.5" receiver.

Back