F250 King Ranch / Tremor - Antimatter Blue

bordertownlefty

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 King Ranch Tremor - Antimatter Blue
Hey Y’all,
Upgraded my ole’ 2005 F250 King Ranch 6.0L (yeah, I know, I know) to a 2022 F250 King Ranch & Tremor package. Planning to have this truck for a long time so I splurged and I’m happy I did. This thing is a beautiful beast!
Spec’d out the truck in July ‘21 and was fully prepared not to get it till Nov. / Dec. ‘21. I was way off…turned out the build week was Sept 13th and arrived in Austin, TX Oct. 4th!!!

2022 F250, 6.7 Diesel, antimatter blue (mono w/ chrome package) with high cap tow pckg.

I live in Austin and we have some property just west of Fredericksburg. I love to fly fish, hunt, overland, etc…basically anything outside so I’ll gradually build out the rest of this truck mostly to accommodate my gear and haul our adventure (Conqueror) trailer.

Planned additions: I’ve added the DiamondBack HD smooth black w/ cleats already. Super happy with that cover. Looks great and it’s tough as nails. Next step is to add the Front Runner rack system to accommodate my Tepui tent w/ quick release or my kayak. Still need to tint my windows and add a ranch hand bumper. Other than that…we’ll see.

That’s it for now. Looking forward to enjoying this truck for many years and learning from y’all in this forum.

Cheers!
93EDC678-746F-4BAF-9F87-A701FF54E80A.jpeg

Hey Y’all,
Upgraded my ole’ 2005 F250 King Ranch 6.0L (yeah, I know, I know) to a 2022 F250 King Ranch & Tremor package. Planning to have this truck for a long time so I splurged and I’m happy I did. This thing is a beautiful beast!
Spec’d out the truck in July ‘21 and was fully prepared not to get it till Nov. / Dec. ‘21. I was way off…turned out the build week was Sept 13th and arrived in Austin, TX Oct. 4th!!!

2022 F250, 6.7 Diesel, antimatter blue (mono w/ chrome package) with high cap tow pckg.

I live in Austin and we have some property just west of Fredericksburg. I love to fly fish, hunt, overland, etc…basically anything outside so I’ll gradually build out the rest of this truck mostly to accommodate my gear and haul our adventure (Conqueror) trailer.

Planned additions: I’ve added the DiamondBack HD smooth black w/ cleats already. Super happy with that cover. Looks great and it’s tough as nails. Next step is to add the Front Runner rack system to accommodate my Tepui tent w/ quick release or my kayak. Still need to tint my windows and add a ranch hand bumper. Other than that…we’ll see.

That’s it for now. Looking forward to enjoying this truck for many years and learning from y’all in this forum.

Cheers!
View attachment 36813

WOW ...!!
Just Beautiful ...!!!
A Triple Cheers Winner .. 🍻 🍻 🍻 ...!!!!

Hey Y’all,

Cheers!
View attachment 36813
Just picked up our 2022 KR F250 Tremor SD and driving it home to Arkansas from Tennessee . Has all the bells and whistles. Beautiful! BUT it seems to steer loose compared to our 2015 F250 Lariat SD. Do you find the steering loose and that it appears to drift to left then right? Is this the Tremor package? The tires? Seems takes a lot of corrective steering. Or is my new truck out of alignment?

Just picked up our 2022 KR F250 Tremor SD and driving it home to Arkansas from Tennessee . Has all the bells and whistles. Beautiful! BUT it seems to steer loose compared to our 2015 F250 Lariat SD. Do you find the steering loose and that it appears to drift to left then right? Is this the Tremor package? The tires? Seems takes a lot of corrective steering. Or is my new truck out of alignment?

I would check the air pressure in the tires. Most of the time they come overinflated from the factory.

Most likely just the Goodyear tires need to break in. Takes about 1,000 miles for them to stop wandering. Like "Modified" said, I would also make sure the air pressure is at least set to factory specifications. You'll finds all kinds of opinions on air pressure on the forum. After that I would take it to the dealer and let them have a look at it. For me my steering is firmer in my Tremor than my '15 Super Duty, which I like better, '15 felt too loose for me. Just as a side not my truck does not have adaptive steering option.

Congrats on the new ride, she’s a beaut!! As to wander, yep common theme and many speculations as to why. Mine has not really changed with “tire break in”, still wanders just the same. I did lower pressure to 65 all around and improved ride stiffness, but no effect on wander. You’ll get used to it over time and a side benefit is you’re required to pay closer attention behind the wheel, oddly a pretty good thing in that regard. Enjoy her!!

Back