F250/350 Lighted Badges / Behind Badge Lighting

Alpoba

Alpoba
Founding Member
Reaction Points
I’m wondering if anyone has either added the below linked emblems or another type of subtle (dull amber) lighting behind their f250/350 emblems. If it’s not too much in your face bright, i think some type of mild illumination behind the badge actually looks nice. Tried to do a google search and did not find any photos or information on this. If someone has done it, installed the lighted badges or light behind the badge, please share tour experience/photos.

Heres a photo

Attachments

• 6FAE6379-4FE4-473F-B330-9FB0F5CC84B1.jpeg
    6FAE6379-4FE4-473F-B330-9FB0F5CC84B1.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 181
Not sure how i feel about F 3 5 0 numbers illuminated in particular, but the idea itself of subtly illuminating behind emblems in amber seems interesting to me. If even hooking up that illumination to a turn signal. Wonder if anyone had done it here.

Last edited:
Not sure how i feel about F 3 5 0 numbers illuminated in particular, but the idea itself of subtly illuminating behind emblems in amber seems interesting to me. If even hooking up that illumination to a turn signal. Wonder if anyone had done it here.

Have not noticed anyone with these here before.

Some folks have done this from F150leds

Thanks. A lot less tacky and $59 beats 500$ any day. I might try it to see how it looks when the trucks comes in. A good exercise in running car lights. I wired my entire house so this should not be difficult.

Wow, crazy expensive, thinking most of it is install?

But please please come back to share some photos once installed. Really curious to see it light up amber.
If these are anything like the Raptor Fender badges - simple - easy and lasted for 8 years with ZERO issues.

I put the recon 1`s on my 2014 pricey yes a lot of people keep stopping me & asking where I got them even the dealer. not hard to install. I do like the 150 LED`s 1`s also much lower price & look like they may last longer. Years ago their was a CO. that made the FORD blue emblem that lit up far price & would replace them when stopped working without a problem & where just the correct brightness. I haven seen them since they new body change Looked real nice. recon is good but pricey . You can use them as strobe lights also look under wicked warnings he has all the LED`s flashing on the 17`s & up

I put the recon 1`s on my 2014 pricey yes a lot of people keep stopping me & asking where I got them even the dealer. not hard to install. I do like the 150 LED`s 1`s also much lower price & look like they may last longer. Years ago their was a CO. that made the FORD blue emblem that lit up far price & would replace them when stopped working without a problem & where just the correct brightness. I haven seen them since they new body change Looked real nice. recon is good but pricey . You can use them as strobe lights also look under wicked warnings he has all the LED`s flashing on the 17`s & up
I have grill lights from this company. I saw they also have a lit front grille emblem.

Fordsixfo.com

I've been eyeing these for some time now. F150leds has them for $79 (now) and there's a company on Amazon that sells them (probably knock-offs?) for $25. I went the $25 route and used clear silicone to cover them like shown in the F150leds install video. I didn't drill holes in my truck tho, found alternate wiring route. Didn't have wire taps on hand to connect them into the running lights tonight, will get some tomorrow. Tested with a 12v motorcycle battery. I like 'em.

FL.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back