F150Leds Front Running/Blinker Bulbs

oops

Tremor Aficionado
Reaction Points
Has anyone installed these on a 2021? I’m not sure they’re compatible…

I’ve got my front end torn off right now and I’m trying to install these alongside the LED headlight kit but they don’t appear to fit in the stock bulb socket, and the socket looks different than what’s depicted on their instructions.

Anyone try these before?

@F150LEDsMatt @richtor

257A6646-629B-4FC0-A4D0-3D27F136B559.jpeg

Attachments

• 3EDFB83A-7DBB-4669-BFED-B83F78982986.jpeg
    3EDFB83A-7DBB-4669-BFED-B83F78982986.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 20
  • BCA66C49-15FD-4AB2-8C95-78B3EAD02F20.png
    BCA66C49-15FD-4AB2-8C95-78B3EAD02F20.png
    913 KB · Views: 19
Welp, I completed the install without the blinkers. Highs/Lows/Markers were straightforward. Other than how difficult Ford made it to remove the headlights.

Thanks. Will report back. If any issues I’ll swap in the OEMs.
Really curious to hear what you think of the coverage, and if you get any issues with people flashing you. Having read up on LEDs in a halogen housing it makes it sound terrible, but never actually tried it myself.

Really curious to hear what you think of the coverage, and if you get any issues with people flashing you. Having read up on LEDs in a halogen housing it makes it sound terrible, but never actually tried it myself.

I checked them out on @richtor ‘s ride IRL first and was pretty impressed with the light output and his long term review.

First drive with them on mine, I can definitely see now, so that’s great. I have some aiming to do for sure though.

I really like the look of the truck with the halogen housings so that’s part of what instigated me to give these a try.

I checked them out on @richtor’s ride IRL first and was pretty impressed with the light output and his long term review.

First drive with them on mine, I can definitely see now, so that’s great. I have some aiming to do for sure though.

I really like the look of the truck with the halogen housings so that’s part of what instigated me to give these a try.
Awesome! Great that you got to seem them first before going through the project.

Has anyone installed these on a 2021? I’m not sure they’re compatible…

I’ve got my front end torn off right now and I’m trying to install these alongside the LED headlight kit but they don’t appear to fit in the stock bulb socket, and the socket looks different than what’s depicted on their instructions.

Anyone try these before?

@F150LEDsMatt @richtor

View attachment 37474
Hey @soop, unfortunately that looks like our 17-19 Super Duty front blinker base on that LED. All you'll need to do is send over a message to our customer support team with your order number and the picture of the bulb you received next to the OEM Bulb then they will have it shipped out to you with complimentary rush processing and no shipping fee! We're very sorry for inconveniencing you, we know taking off the front end can be a pain just to swap some bulbs!

You can contact customer support here: https://www.f150leds.com/pages/contact-us

If you have any other questions or issues with your order please don't hesitate to reach out!

Back