F150...?

Lil_King_Ryan

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ford Explorer
So who's now got their eye on the upcoming F150 Tremor? Although I wish it came in the longer wheelbase I'm pretty intrigued and for the majority of people may be a good option since it's more "everyday" friendly. Thoughts....?

Going from F150 to F350 Tremor now. I needed to be able to tow. I don’t see going back.
Agreed went from F150 upgraded to fox 2.0 ... now on F350 ... no comparison and no going back ...

Agreed went from F150 upgraded to fox 2.0 ... now on F350 ... no comparison and no going back ...
i keep my f150 for daily driving ... more then anything.... its also paid off .... only paying for insurance

i keep my f150 for daily driving ... more then anything.... its also paid off .... only paying for insurance
Hopefully yours lasts better. On my second engine and transmission within 145k.

Let me guess ecoboost?
3.5 lost oil pressure pulling a trailer down interstate at 90k. New engine paid out of pocket.

Transmission at 140k. LJ on the trailer ready to leave Moab, no working gears.

Had lots of Fords, first one with any significant issues.

So who's now got their eye on the upcoming F150 Tremor? Although I wish it came in the longer wheelbase I'm pretty intrigued and for the majority of people may be a good option since it's more "everyday" friendly. Thoughts....?
Saw this F150 Tremor the other day. I’m not interested myself

Attachments

• 47876503-4260-4D90-9D96-8B2407E81E1F.jpeg
    47876503-4260-4D90-9D96-8B2407E81E1F.jpeg
    497.6 KB · Views: 48
Saw this F150 Tremor the other day. I’m not interested myself
That’s the tremor/ lightning model, they had it a few years ago. Now ford is rebranding tremor as off-road instead of street. Couldn’t come up with another name I guess.

Hopefully yours lasts better. On my second engine and transmission within 145k.
I am at 150k ... 2012 ... All stock parts on my 5.0 .... Zero issues ... Other then auto zone batteries suck

I am at 150k ... 2012 ... All stock parts on my 5.0 .... Zero issues ... Other then auto zone batteries suck
My battery was the best part of the truck. Took delivery of it in 2012, it’s a 2013. Still on original battery.

Love the power and the truck just can’t trust it anymore so I’m ready to move forward.

My battery was the best part of the truck. Took delivery of it in 2012, it’s a 2013. Still on original battery.

Love the power and the truck just can’t trust it anymore so I’m ready to move forward.
Yea the OEM battery lasted 7 years it died last year but truck had 3.31 gears so it slow ... Fucking can go 0 to 90 in 3rd gear .... Just 3rd gear .... Like fuck ... And I have 33s as well

The only thing the F150 tremor is going to have in common with the current tremor is the sticker an F150 with a 14K towing capacity is going to be one rough ass ride after seeing them be better off buying the FX4 and adding your Lift Kit my 6.7 diesel tremor is my daily driver think Ford would make more money by putting fender flares on the Ranger and calling it a raptor

Last edited:
The 21 150 fx4 will msrp higher than the 250/350 Tremors....

Back