F-350 TREMOR On The Way

RAVAGE88

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-350 TREMOR
Current Ride #2
2019 H-D Electra Glide Standard
Hey Guys, long time Ford guy here. Currently have a 2019 F-250 Lariat 6.2l, prior to that, a 2014 RAPTOR, but as of today, I'm an expecting TREMOR owner. Ordered the F-350 with 7.3l and based on the timing, it'll be a 2021. I already have a new Diamondback HD Tonneau Cover that I bought for the 2019 and looking to do cold air intake, exhaust and later on, maybe a few engine upgrades. Pretty excited about the 7.3l.

MB

Thanks.

When did you order yours? My dealer said six to eight weeks on delivery, but I don't think that's accurate....

MB

Ordered July 11 and was told yesterday mid October.

Gotcha. I'm guessing I'll be more into December before I see mine.

MB

Hey Guys, long time Ford guy here. Currently have a 2019 F-250 Lariat 6.2l, prior to that, a 2014 RAPTOR, but as of today, I'm an expecting TREMOR owner. Ordered the F-350 with 7.3l and based on the timing, it'll be a 2021. I already have a new Diamondback HD Tonneau Cover that I bought for the 2019 and looking to do cold air intake, exhaust and later on, maybe a few engine upgrades. Pretty excited about the 7.3l.

MB
Nice! I just put a diamondback hd on mine. Best cover around in my opinion.
20200920_133215.jpg

Ordered July 11 and was told yesterday mid October.
That would be great if you got it mid October. I have a 2021 on order too but I was told January. Keep us posted as you hear more about delivery. Gives me hope I may not have to wait as long.

MB
Congrats my man. What color did you go with. I’m on LI and we ride our HDs in Connecticut all the time to take the helmits off and ride in a Biker friendly state. We love the great biker bars. Great times in Connecticut. What town are you in.

Congrats my man. What color did you go with. I’m on LI and we ride our HDs in Connecticut all the time to take the helmits off and ride in a Biker friendly state. We love the great biker bars. Great times in Connecticut. What town are you in.

I went Carbonized Gray and just yesterday was able to finalize my order. The problem was, there are quite a few differences in options between 2020 and 2021 and after sorting through the differences, I requested a change to my order by adding the Lariat Black Appearance Package. I believe the dealer made it a little harder than it really is but ultimately, involved the area rep. After over a week, I received confirmation via a newly printed spec/order sheet that the change was final.

MB

Nice build can't wait to see pictures of the wench

Latest Discussions

Back