F-350 Build

MD28

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Any information, comments, incite and recommendations are appreciated!

Attachments

• 20210115145339931 (dragged).pdf
    59.7 KB · Views: 152
HD radio... interesting. I didn’t add that to my build.

Any information, comments, incite and recommendations are appreciated!
love the build and good thing you have the heated steering wheel and rain wipers

Call me soft but heated steering is nice in the winter haha
Hahaha guess I am soft too ... It's a 80k truck he better have every feature in it

Tell your dealer to bump that priority code to 10. If they have no other orders that will impact yours then 19 is fine, but I'd tell them to use 10 just to be safe.

Tell your dealer to bump that priority code to 10. If they have no other orders that will impact yours then 19 is fine, but I'd tell them to use 10 just to be safe.
I will definitely reach out to the dealer about this. Thx!

No idea how it's any different. Part of a package deal with the ultimate I'd assume.
The heated steering wheel is definitely not part of the ultimate pkg. I forget the code but its included with the rain sensing wipers

Edit: Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers and Heated Steering Wheel 60W

The heated steering wheel is definitely not part of the ultimate pkg. I forget the code but its included with the rain sensing wipers

60W

Edit: slightly beat

Congratulations....you will enjoy her.

I was referring to the HD radio post. I never saw 60w on the online build platform but made sure to add when I built at the dealer. But you are right, 60w has no correspondence with ultimate package.

Back