F-250 vs. F-350 Stock Tremor Suspension with 6.7

My sentiments exactly.
If you're going to go above a 1/2 ton, might as well get the 6.7--if you're going to get the 6.7, might as well get the 350.
And if you are getting a 6.7 may as well get drw, and if you are getting a drw may as well get a 450, goes on and on lol...

And if you are getting a 6.7 may as well get drw, and if you are getting a drw may as well get a 450, goes on and on lol...
Lol yeah for those of us in California anything over F250 are getting dinged so I got a 1 ton for the price of three-quarter ton If I’m going to be hauling any heavier than that it will be with a dually

As a F250 owner I highly recommend the F350 for the extra weight and towing capacity (strictly to stay legal)...Unless your in Cali where your fucked anyway...

That being said....It gives me great confidence knowing when I max the weights out on my truck...I still actually have some real capacity left over!!

Yes we have been over this topic so much that I am about to get banned by Modified if I lose my mind and answer this question.....but I am going to risk it:

A F250 Tremor and a F350 Tremor are the same truck, every nut, bolt, and component! 3 exceptions: 1. The Fender Badge 2. The Cargo Capacity sticker (Yellow and white). 3. The White GVWR/Manufacturer sticker. The trucks are the same IF it is a TREMOR.

That does not apply to non Tremor F250 and F350 where the entire rear end/suspension MAY be different depending on configuration.

I speak from experience and those others who helped crawl all over this truck and been researching it since last October. My truck was built around 11/05/2019 (day 2 of Tremor production) and I have owned her since Jan 15. Others who have looked at every possible aspect of this truck. No one to date knows of any difference. And I have one last comment:

Russian Components, American Components....ALL MADE in TAIWAN!!o_O
Love the Armageddon reference. Love that movie!!!

Ford has a very specific sales guide that your salesman could email you it lists just about everything. When you are up and night and can't sleep you could study it and find more differences between the two. I don't think my discounted price for the 350 over the 250 was even $500.00. So at mid eighty thousand dollars I did not even think about going 250. Still I love the ride of my 350.
at 80k for that truck you must had wanted it real bad. That's crazy...

at 80k for that truck you must had wanted it real bad. That's crazy...
I probably got 100 into mine with the winch and all the add ons.

Back