F-250 Lariat Tremor/Black Appearance Package?

bubzilla

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 6.7 Lariat
Working on Costcoauto.com to get a 2021 F-250 Lariat Tremor. Want to get the Black Appearance Package, but having an issue. If I select the Black Appearance Package it includes LT275/65Rx20 trires and 20” rims, rather than the LT285/75R18 tires and 18” rims from the Tremor package. Anyone know if that is accurate? Thanks very much in advance for assistance.

Working on Costcoauto.com to get a 2021 F-250 Lariat Tremor. Want to get the Black Appearance Package, but having an issue. If I select the Black Appearance Package it includes LT275/65Rx20 trires and 20” rims, rather than the LT285/75R18 tires and 18” rims from the Tremor package. Anyone know if that is accurate? Thanks very much in advance for assistance.
As long as the build is a Tremor it will have the proper wheels and tires. At least it shows up properly on the Ford website. The Costco builder may have a glitch in itself causing the wheel change. But you can get the tremor with the black package.

side note I wish I could have those 20” that come on the black package vs the tremor wheels but with a nice set of 35” tires.

My experience with the Costco Auto configurator was that you REALLY needed to know build options before messing with it. If you don't pretty well know what is what then it's not very intuitive.

Yeah, when I built mine, Costco site wouldn't allow certain combos that the Ford site did and ultimately the way I ordered it.

Back