F-250 Diesel Owners, please help before I order.

Accuracy International

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 6.7L Lariat, Blackout, Ultimate, Tremor
It's been posted a few times and I've read a few different measurements on overall height of the truck.

I'm going to order in September and unfortunately have a 7 foot garage, My opening with weather stripping is 83.5''. Most of what I've read measure the truck at 83'', this would fit just fine and if I remove weather stripping I'd have a little over 84'' opening.

Could you guys provide the height of your F-250 diesels, please.

Thanks in advance, I know the questions been posted here a few times I'm just struggling some of the inconsistent measurements.

83", stock suspension, 295/70 X 18 tires, High Capacity Tow Package

Awesome! This is great news.
note the size of my tires....they are 1/2-3/4" shorter than stock...so its really tight....also other guys have exactly 84" garages and they got in...a couple of them did have to pull off the weather stripping.

Ahhh... Thanks for that, your truck looks great. Hopefully I can get a few others to provide measurements as well.

Stock suspension and tires, approx. 84" tall. If anything it's a little less. Measured on level concrete pad. FYI.

At new, my pretty much with everything F350 King Ranch was exactly 83" at the satellite antennae. With the stuff I have added and the decreased tire pressure from stock, it is probably close to 800 pounds heavier, and I am sure it is under that 83" now.

Ed

83.75" with a straight edge across both antenna blisters, not the most even pavement though.

with a 950lb camper in the bed, 81" at the roof and 82" at the antennae

Well mine is in the garage. Exactly 84” to my trim opening and 84” to my opener arm. It fito with more than an inch to spare Which makes sense with everything I’ve read saying the truck is 82” tall.

Here is what I did:

1. I had to adjust the opener and increased the up travel of the door itself so I did not remove any weather stripping.
ABEA657C-B8CC-448B-B701-8827F761A13F.jpeg

2. I had to remove one of the two trim pieces around the Top of the garage door frame. We just painted the outside so I have the correct paint to apply and nobody will know it was removed.

3. I had to trim the arm of the opener itself. Then I adjusted it up one hole setting.
EBF0AD9B-D722-42EA-A2E2-D1B8AEF2289A.jpeg
C0CBB1D1-CFD6-49E9-B1F0-FBC299BB8C21.jpeg

Mine is a tick more than 83" ( its the 350 ) same problem I want larger tires and better wheel package but want to keep it in my heated shop.
7' door
the snow should make it interesting this year.

I think Steve finally got the answer he was looking for, my Tremor fit in his garage.

That dude was all smiles when I left. Nice meeting you Steve.(y)
Thanks again! Enjoy that 12 pack I can't wait to have a few with you when my Tremor gets here!

Mine is a tick more than 83" ( its the 350 ) same problem I want larger tires and better wheel package but want to keep it in my heated shop.
7' door
the snow should make it interesting this year.
Mine fits with just about an inch and a half to spare. I did have to shovel snow a few times this winter just enough to get in or out before the plow came to clear the driveway.

Back