F-250 7.3 Gas ProCharged Smoking the tires!!

Any news on if Kenne Bell is getting into the game? That's what I'd love to see.

I have the Whipple Supercharger ordered. I am hoping I don't regret not going with the ProCharger!

What brand headers? Did you use an exhaust kit, what brand?

Awesome by the way!
Thank you!! I have American Racing headers long tube. 1 7/8” with Hearttrob exhaust system and resonator delete. I don’t think you will regret the Whipple. You should have more low end power.

Any news on if Kenne Bell is getting into the game? That's what I'd love to see.
If so I haven’t heard anything on it. That would be nice though.

Truck gets zero traction as you can see.
It still is impressive to me a truck that weighs over 7300 lbs can perform like this. Any help growing the channel is much appreciated.
It sounds great, but we need to see it from an outside the truck view!

Highway 17mpg
City 12.5-13mpg
Is that 80mph on the highway? not getting into it? So normal driving a supercharger will aid mpg due to increased airflow since its always running, unlike a turbo?

Is that 80mph on the highway? not getting into it? So normal driving a supercharger will aid mpg due to increased airflow since its always running, unlike a turbo?
That is staying on 70mph. When I start running 75-80 it will drop some. If I keep it on 65mph it will go up. The ProCharger made it more efficient not having to work as hard. Driving like normal not beating on it you will see an increase in fuel mileage.

That is staying on 70mph. When I start running 75-80 it will drop some. If I keep it on 65mph it will go up. The ProCharger made it more efficient not having to work as hard. Driving like normal not beating on it you will see an increase in fuel mileage.
thats pretty good, better than mine but I'm mostly a mile in elevation or higher. makes me want one more

@Ford Funatic Are you running American Racing's short system with cat back hearttrob exhaust?
Correct, but they are Long Tubes 1-7/8 inch with the Heartthrob exhaust. Been real happy with it.

Just a cold start! Ignore the remote clicks I was having a moment. 😁

Last edited:
Very cool. Been thinking about going the long tube header route. Have a Whipple ordered. Worried about blowing the cats out.
That and the stock is more restrictive. Need to open it up to help it breath. Congrats on the Whipple!

Back