F 150 Tremor confirmed

I hated the auto start/stop on my 19 F150. Bought a Superchips tuner for the sole purpose of being able to turn the damn thing to off as the default setting. So happy the SD doesn't have it. Did some driving in the wife's 20 Explorer ST and hated having to remember to press the button to shut it off every time I started it.
Back in 2017 I rented a 2017 or 2018 Chevy Cruze as my daughter was born in another province... I'm at a red light and every time I drive off I hear a vehicle starting up, so I stop at another light and again.... I was like who the hell is keep shutting off their car? well it was this guy..lol

I hated the auto start/stop on my 19 F150. Bought a Superchips tuner for the sole purpose of being able to turn the damn thing to off as the default setting. So happy the SD doesn't have it. Did some driving in the wife's 20 Explorer ST and hated having to remember to press the button to shut it off every time I started it.

Side note. My wife has a 2021 Explorer ST, and it's a TON of fun to drive. I always put it into Sport mode :)

Side note. My wife has a 2021 Explorer ST, and it's a TON of fun to drive. I always put it into Sport mode :)
Much agree with that. We did our 11 day trip to the coast end of last month. Although we would all fit in the SD, she drove over in her ST for us to use for day trips. Hwy 101 was so much more fun in that compared to my truck ? Worked out because she ended up habing to be back in town for work a day early.

Latest Discussions

Back