Exhaust tip

Bullitt

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 ford super duty f350 lariat tremor/ sport
My Tremor is being built and I am wanting to get a few things ahead of time. I ordered the tremor and sport packages. The whole truck will be silver with blacked out accents. The exhaust is stainless (shiny) so I thought about an exhaust tip for now. I'm thinking a black tip but not sure on the inlet size? Can anyone with a 7.3 tell me the diameter of the tail pipe and maybe recommendations of tips?

Down the road I will add a 5 star tuner and maybe exhaust system. Possibly a intake as well?

Thoughts?

I read where I a guy bought a matte black one off of amazon for like dirt cheap and it looked really good on it. He mentioned the size in the thread, if I run back across it I will see what he said about it.

here ya go.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1609182-better-looking-aft-section-of-7-3-exhaust.html

he bought this one off amazon

Thanks abill, That's exactly what I'm thinking! I was looking at an MBRP 3 1/2" in and 4-4 1/2" . Thanks again for the help!

John

Just ordered it! I'm going to cut the factory exhaust back and on an 45 angle, paint the rest of the tail pipe high temp black and slip it on. NICE!!

Any update on this tip install??? Pictures and link to product purchased.

Back