TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 -
Current Ride #2
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
For you 7.3L Guys TFL did a custom exhuast for there "Super Tremor" not really but going with it

I saw this video a while back. Sounds pretty good.

Outside of MBRP, our options are still really limited. Hopefully more options soon!

I saw this video a while back. Sounds pretty good.

Outside of MBRP, our options are still really limited. Hopefully more options soon!
well they released this video today but did add a dual tip that looks good if you ask me and good good

Hmm.. maybe they took another Tremor to that same shop in a different video.

I'm holding out for more options! I was going to go with MBRP but I wasn't confident that the sound levels would be where I wanted it. I am looking for louder than stock, but pretty mild. I'm probably in the minority of buyers with what I'm looking for, so maybe I'll have to go custom.

May have to get a custom job done...Thinking borla or corsa muffler and do some side pipes just forward of the rear tires, kinda like a Viper.

Same truck as first job - first custom job had to be redone due to Carli lift - oversize spare tire complicated the right side exhaust twin pipe deal but allowed for one pipe on each side - explained in the video.

I'm holding out for more options! I was going to go with MBRP but I wasn't confident that the sound levels would be where I wanted it. I am looking for louder than stock, but pretty mild. I'm probably in the minority of buyers with what I'm looking for, so maybe I'll have to go custom.

I have the MBRP kit installed, and once it is burned in nice & good it’s perfect. Louder & Deeper sounding than stock especially in Tow/Haul mode. Buy not so loud that it’s annoying & no drone. Everyone who hears it says my truck sounds “Mean”.

Stainless Works is prepping a cat back and headers for the 7.3 right now. Jump on YouTube and watch the vid on their 6.2L system. Sounds killer. Here’s a link to the vid. Listen to it on something with real speakers though. Phone or tablet speakers wont convey the sound it makes

Stainless Works is prepping a cat back and headers for the 7.3 right now. Jump on YouTube and watch the vid on their 6.2L system. Sounds killer. Here’s a link to the vid. Listen to it on something with real speakers though. Phone or tablet speakers wont convey the sound it makes

Pretty sweet, love the side pipes! That's basically what I want! Although I'd prefer one on each side, or the dual tips one on each side.

Their cat back kit sounds good. The whole header plus exhaust system sounds obnoxiously loud. I get it that some people may be looking for that sound. If I was 25 years younger, I might be looking for something like that. Haha! But I’m not a kid anymore & my truck is my daily driver, so I’m plenty happy with a nice deep sounding cat back, or as in my case, resonator back exhaust system with 4” pipes.

MBRP is louder than stock but quieter than say flowmaster. It’s pretty mellow with a nice growl under heavy throttle.

Glad to see. Stainless Works makes some good stuff.

I have the MBRP kit installed, and once it is burned in nice & good it’s perfect. Louder & Deeper sounding than stock especially in Tow/Haul mode. Buy not so loud that it’s annoying & no drone. Everyone who hears it says my truck sounds “Mean”.
I have Flomaster 1-2 on my current F150 with 5.0 and it is pretty loud and definitely has some drone. Not looking to repeat that but would like some rumble

I have Flomaster 1-2 on my current F150 with 5.0 and it is pretty loud and definitely has some drone. Not looking to repeat that but would like some rumble
on my 2012 f150 i have a cat back borla attck and it is loud but doesn't have that bad of a drone .... but i love the sound when you hit the gas

Here are some shots of the custom cat back system on my dad's 2020 Tremor 7.3. He went 2 1/2 inch stainless with Borla. Exit is out both sides. Sounds good and is loud when you are stepping on it, but no drone and is fine inside of the vehicle.

Attachments

• Drive Exit 1.JPG
    Drive Exit 1.JPG
    599 KB · Views: 348
  • Drive Exit 2.JPG
    Drive Exit 2.JPG
    386.5 KB · Views: 340
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    293.4 KB · Views: 351
  • Middle.JPG
    Middle.JPG
    326.3 KB · Views: 355
  • Mufflers.JPG
    Mufflers.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 349
  • Pass Exit 1.JPG
    Pass Exit 1.JPG
    586.8 KB · Views: 340
  • Pass Exit 2.JPG
    Pass Exit 2.JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 335
  • Rear.JPG
    Rear.JPG
    297.4 KB · Views: 335
Here are some shots of the custom cat back system on my dad's 2020 Tremor 7.3. He went 2 1/2 inch stainless with Borla. Exit is out both sides. Sounds good and is loud when you are stepping on it, but no drone and is fine inside of the vehicle.
We did flip the wiring harness that was by the drivers side rear shock, which dropped down, moved it to it went up, pretty simple and kept it out of the way.

Back