Exhaust Brake and Adaptive CC

I love the adaptive cruise control; haven’t used the exhaust/engine brake yet. I travel to and from the mountains a fair amount and use the adaptive cruise control, which works well going up and down the hills. Makes me wonder if I should use the engine brake when heading down the mountain...?

I love the adaptive cruise control; haven’t used the exhaust/engine brake yet. I travel to and from the mountains a fair amount and use the adaptive cruise control, which works well going up and down the hills. Makes me wonder if I should use the engine brake when heading down the mountain...?
I drive with it on all the time, although I'm on day 3 of ownership

I use mine on the steep stuff saves on my brakes

I also love the adaptive cruise control,huge upgrade from my 17'. I also think the Adaptive steering is more refind on this truck compared to my 17' glad I opted for it again.

Agree

Love both of them. Especially when trailering in the Rocky Mountains.

I kinda want the ACC but the exhaust brake will use it to save the brakes but also just anytime I am in the mountains ... It slows down pretty good .... Does good with 16k lbs too

I wish I would have skipped this thread.
I was trying to add ACC along with the winch and rain sensing wipers/heated wheel at the last minute before I got a VIN. The daler said the ACC was throwing an error when he tried to process the order change but he was going to work on it.
A few days later he called me with good/bad news. I had a VIN and a build week. The build sheet was showing everything except the ACC.
I'm looking forward to the truck and I didn't really care about the ACC, I only added it because it was the only thing I hadn't added that I might have considered remotely useful. Since then It seems to be something I wish I had.
I'm a repeat customer at this dealer and he did me a big favor by selling me a car at invoice two years ago.
It's a small dealership and I don't want to leave them stuck with a truck because I changed my mind.
I read that others added it with some work, after purchase, as I talked about in another thread.
Enjoy..:giggle:

It was a must have on my order. I have it on my Tundra and Lexus and will not have one without it again.

It was a must have on my order. I have it on my Tundra and Lexus and will not have one without it again.
Yea I want to add acc now ... So going to look into adding after the fact

Back