Exhaust and Cold Air Intake

Dfresh12

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 Tremor
Hey fellas should be having a tremor pretty soon maybe middle of the month. I wanted to do exhaust and cold air intake does anyone have any suggestions? And two I heard had pretty good air flow so may not need the intake? Does anyone know about that?

Also off subject I’ve tried to get on alumizilla to track truck but the website will not even come up any other suggestions other than bugging my salesman?

Thanks, Doug

For the 6.7 or the 7.3? Exhaust will get you more on a 7.3. For the 6.7, it doesn’t do anything unless you delete the DEF..... For a CAI, ive been a fan of S&B for sometime. Once their CAI is CARB approved for the 6.7, I’ll get one.

For the 6.7 or the 7.3? Exhaust will get you more on a 7.3. For the 6.7, it doesn’t do anything unless you delete the DEF..... For a CAI, ive been a fan of S&B for sometime. Once their CAI is CARB approved for the 6.7, I’ll get one.

This is for the 7.3

S&B Intakes are fantastic, as well as aFe.

aFe and & MBRP exhausts are our top picks for these trucks.

Be happy to take care of you and hook you up on anything for your Tremor! We offer forum member discounts as well:)

www.NEO-garage.com

S&B Intakes are fantastic, as well as aFe.

aFe and & MBRP exhausts are our top picks for these trucks.

Be happy to take care of you and hook you up on anything for your Tremor! We offer forum member discounts as well:)

That’s great thanks. But I live in Louisiana and not many people even know what the heck I’m talking about when I tell them about a 7.3
www.NEO-garage.com

.......................Also off subject I’ve tried to get on alumizilla to track truck but the website will not even come up any other suggestions other than bugging my salesman?

Thanks, Doug

I typically use Google's Chrome browser, but had to use FireFox browser in order to use Alumizilla's website.
There are probably other ways to go about it, but this is what worked for me.

I typically use Google's Chrome browser, but had to use FireFox browser in order to use Alumizilla's website.
There are probably other ways to go about it, but this is what worked for me.

S&B is working on the 7.3 intake..

Latest Discussions

Back