Embroidery on head rest

Why is everyone putting TREMOR on their headrests? And not just this thread, every thread on the forum and every headrest i’ve seen always had TREMOR on it. why not your initials or something else a little more creative.

I can picture the guy at 42 Stitches thinking to himself when he gets a new order “here we go, yet another TREMOR dude”
Your initials 😂

Got mine back yesterday and couldn't be happier. Jim at 42 Stitches hit it out of the park again. Outstanding customer service and workmanship. My wife wants to have her Bronco headrests done now. Highly recommend
20221015_094353.jpg
20221019_091656.jpg

Question- I have seen these all done on leather headrests and they look fantastic. Are they able to do this on cloth, XLT headrests? Probably with a darker color thread. If so, any photos of those?

Got mine back yesterday and couldn't be happier. Jim at 42 Stitches hit it out of the park again. Outstanding customer service and workmanship. My wife wants to have her Bronco headrests done now. Highly recommend
View attachment 62760View attachment 62761
What is the line in the leather/vinyl around the front seat headrest Embroidery? I've noticed on yours and several others.

I definitely do not want to do this if it leaves this mark behind.

Good call, I have wondered the same thing. Is it a permanent indent from the press? Or will some vinyl conditioner and elbow grease take it off and make it look more uniform?

In the picture @MA-7.3Tremor posted of the 4 headrests together, you can really see it on the upper right one.

I believe it from the fixture to hold the material while being embroidered. My picture with the 4 headrests was from him once the work was done. I figure the upper right headrest was likely the last one finished as the others don't show it. I cannot see it now that they are in the truck.

Back