Electric Brake Controller

Turnem

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7L Platinum, Blue Jeans Metallic, Dark Marsala Leather
My 2012 F-150 Platinum had an electric trailer brake controller on the drivers consul. Towing a horse trailer with electric brakes this weekend in a huge snow storm and wondering if the Tremors all come set up with trailer brake controllers? Haven't seen one in my F-350 Platinum.

Mine has one. I don't remember what package it was part of, or if it was standard, but it's there. I can't look at the order guide right now, but I bet that would answer it.

Its in the tow package. I have it also. If you have it look on the lowers right side of the gear shift.

Can't believe the Plat does not have it.

I have tow package and 5th wheel package. Mine has it.
This one works better than my Chevy one and much better than my 2012 Raptor. Ford has evolved the system.

Got to be fun towing in the snow with a heavy horse trailer????

I got the ultimate tow package with the 360 cameras and brake controller and the back up assist for the trailer. Was $1600 package on a f350

My 2012 F-150 Platinum had an electric trailer brake controller on the drivers consul. Towing a horse trailer with electric brakes this weekend in a huge snow storm and wondering if the Tremors all come set up with trailer brake controllers? Haven't seen one in my F-350 Platinum.
I thought they all had the trailer tow brake. post a picture of your dash. I should be right above the trailer back up which is standard on the plat.

I also thought they all have it. I have a Diesel Lariat Sport package, Ultimate package.

here - I also have the high capacity tow pkg.

I thought they all had the trailer tow brake. post a picture of your dash. I should be right above the trailer back up which is standard on the plat.
This is for the Lariat which is what I have

But it say for 2021 at least it is standard

Attachments

• 20201114_063827.jpg
    20201114_063827.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20201114-063957_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-063957_Chrome.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 32
Yes trailer brake is between the two knobs in first pic.
It's there right where you all said to look. So many controls that I never paid attention or looked for it. Hooked up horse trailer today and tested it. Works great! Tomorrow will see if it helps stop truck with a heavy load and lots of snow. Thanks

Back