Dual Stabilizers Up Front

I got the kit from PMF there main bracket seems to more sturdy!
DDAD3A59-2597-4F47-B996-A8354775D02A.png

I got the kit from PMF there main bracket seems to more sturdy! View attachment 13964
I had the PMF kit on my 09 F350 6.4l. It was beefy and functioned very well. Only thing I would do different next time is to use Fox dampeners, I originally use Billstien and they were junk just like their reservoir shocks. Rusted badly and leaked in 30k.

From the PMF website:

“PMF is proud to offer our dual opposed steering stabilizer kit for 2005-2020 Ford F-250/350 4x4 trucks (does not include WideTrack equipped vehicles). This kit is entirely bolt on with your choice of stabilizer options! With the ability to mount the stabilizer shocks above or below the center mount this can be used on both stock height and lifted trucks alike. You will notice a smoother steering wheel and less road input when hitting potholes and road imperfections. The decreased shock load on steering and track bar components will help longevity of all of these pieces.

This kit is gusseted both top and bottom to give a solid center mount. To which Bilstein 5100 series dampeners are mounted. There are two mounting options for the stabilizer. They can either be mounted below or above the center mount. This allows the kit to work on stock height trucks or above on lifted trucks to give the most possible ground clearance. This keeps the shocks away from road debris and obstacles. The outer mounts are built from heavy duty 3/8" plate to prevent them from deforming when tightening down the ubolts.”

If BDS doesn’t respond soon, I’m cancelling my order and going with PMF.

MB

From the PMF website:

“PMF is proud to offer our dual opposed steering stabilizer kit for 2005-2020 Ford F-250/350 4x4 trucks (does not include WideTrack equipped vehicles). This kit is entirely bolt on with your choice of stabilizer options! With the ability to mount the stabilizer shocks above or below the center mount this can be used on both stock height and lifted trucks alike. You will notice a smoother steering wheel and less road input when hitting potholes and road imperfections. The decreased shock load on steering and track bar components will help longevity of all of these pieces.

This kit is gusseted both top and bottom to give a solid center mount. To which Bilstein 5100 series dampeners are mounted. There are two mounting options for the stabilizer. They can either be mounted below or above the center mount. This allows the kit to work on stock height trucks or above on lifted trucks to give the most possible ground clearance. This keeps the shocks away from road debris and obstacles. The outer mounts are built from heavy duty 3/8" plate to prevent them from deforming when tightening down the ubolts.”

If BDS doesn’t respond soon, I’m cancelling my order and going with PMF.

MB
You will like the main bracket way better, most others are 2 big U-bolts. PMF lets you choose which shock u want also. By far the best kit ive seen or had, I have ran several different ones until i found PMF

You will like the main bracket way better, most others are 2 big U-bolts. PMF lets you choose which shock u want also. By far the best kit ive seen or had, I have ran several different ones until i found PMF
Copy, with info like this from a highly credible source, I don’t need to await a response from BDS to cancel the order.

Much appreciated.

MB

Copy, with info like this from a highly credible source, I don’t need to await a response from BDS to cancel the order.

Much appreciated.

MB
Great decision, PMF has got it right in all their products. All are overbuilt and perform great. Trevor Hall provides great service!

Great decision, PMF has got it right in all their products. All are overbuilt and perform great. Trevor Hall provides great service!
Thanks, already sent an email to cancel the order and will follow-up with phone call.

MB

Got a link to that PMF kit?

I'm looking at getting a stabilizer but I have a couple questions. Will this fit on a 21' Tremor? Do I need to put a leveling kit on first?

Finally received a straight answer from BDS. My initial email was answered without a direct response to my specific question pertaining to TREMOR compatibility, so I had to press harder over the course of two more emails. Finally, the cat “spoke to his tech” and relayed that the stabilizer kit is not compatible with the Tremor. I’ll be receiving a refund.

MB

I have the dual BDS Fox units on mine. My opinion only is this style can help prevent the death wobble and helps take some of the impact of catching stuff with a tire off road.View attachment 13393
Have you seen the remarks from BDS about "not enough clearance" for the dual stabilizer? Is this your truck (in the pic) and if so is yours lifted any? Do you have any problem?

Finally received a straight answer from BDS. My initial email was answered without a direct response to my specific question pertaining to TREMOR compatibility, so I had to press harder over the course of two more emails. Finally, the cat “spoke to his tech” and relayed that the stabilizer kit is not compatible with the Tremor. I’ll be receiving a refund.

MB
Good to know! :)

Good to know! :)
I’m completely unimpressed with BDS. I had to press them for a straight answer and as luck would have it, the kit was delivered yesterday while I’m traveling. They supplied a RMA, but no shipping label....they misinformed me, so they need to cover shipping for the return.

MB

I’m completely unimpressed with BDS. I had to press them for a straight answer and as luck would have it, the kit was delivered yesterday while I’m traveling. They supplied a RMA, but no shipping label....they misinformed me, so they need to cover shipping for the return.

MB

At least we found out before you opened it and tried to install ?

Back