drop shackles for reverse level

-J-

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Raptor
I was thinking of reverse leveling my soon to be here tremor until I could afford to get 37's and carli back country. Was thinking about these shackles will do it as they are adjustable and can still use them when its time for the full lift.

PMF SUSPENSION - REAR LOWERING SHACKLES - F250/F350

The only issue I see with those is it’s going to cause the top overload leaf (if you have it) to contact the pads sooner and it’ll make the rear bounce a TON if unloaded.

I’d be happy to maybe chat and go over some different ideas with you and get you hooked up. We carry a lot of different brands for these trucks and offer forum discounts.

The only issue I see with those is it’s going to cause the top overload leaf (if you have it) to contact the pads sooner and it’ll make the rear bounce a TON if unloaded.

I’d be happy to maybe chat and go over some different ideas with you and get you hooked up. We carry a lot of different brands for these trucks and offer forum discounts.
Funny you messaged here. Ive had the eibach leveling kit you have on your website in consideration but waiting on reviews. Also the kit seems like it would be a good idea to get caster shims and track bar upgrades.

Funny you messaged here. Ive had the eibach leveling kit you have on your website in consideration but waiting on reviews. Also the kit seems like it would be a good idea to get caster shims and track bar upgrades.
Haha...

Our Tremor has that kit, as well as the SPC caster shims and ReadyLift track bar.

I’m stoked with the ride and it sits perfect. Just about 1/2” of forward rake so it doesn’t look like it’s leaning.

Reactions: -J-
Haha...

Our Tremor has that kit, as well as the SPC caster shims and ReadyLift track bar.

I’m stoked with the ride and it sits perfect. Just about 1/2” of forward rake so it doesn’t look like it’s leaning.

if possible, would you mind posting a picture of the set-up?

thanks

if possible, would you mind posting a picture of the set-up?

thanks
Not the greatest because it looks like it’s too high in the front, but it’s about 1/2” lower in the front now after things settled

Attachments

• 63910F20-D482-4FBF-B524-DDA271D3CD04.jpeg
    63910F20-D482-4FBF-B524-DDA271D3CD04.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 312
  • 189FEF64-6F0B-4DB6-B280-ECB5CE6D9DC2.jpeg
    189FEF64-6F0B-4DB6-B280-ECB5CE6D9DC2.jpeg
    654.6 KB · Views: 318
Not the greatest because it looks like it’s too high in the front, but it’s about 1/2” lower in the front now after things settled
Those 37’s? Looks good

Yup! 37x12.5x18 on the stock wheels, but I plan to get some 18x9 KMCs this year.
Like truck twins we are lol! Ill be doing the same hopefully this year. I got wheels first for factory tires, cant do the sucked in look.
0EC676E0-00DB-4BB0-A86A-FD3D1509AF71.jpeg

Same.. lol. But I had to fix the rake first, it’s disgusting
Ill prob feel the same way when my truck actually shows up. I hate the rake. I get it its for towing but im not towing 10k all the time since this truck is my daily.

Ill prob feel the same way when my truck actually shows up. I hate the rake. I get it its for towing but im not towing 10k all the time since this truck is my daily.
Yup, exactly. I towed with it fully stock, and the amount I towed didn’t even level it out completely. So I just went full level kit after

Haha...

What is the part number for the caster shims?

Back