Drive Modes

MichiganBeast

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor Lariat Sport 7.3
Current Ride #2
On order: 2022 F350 Tremor Lariat BAP 6.7
So does anyone have any technical info on what each drive mode actually does to the truck? I have been using Slippery lately but have no clue on all of the parameters it changes (Trac ctrl, abs, pedal input, Advance Trac, etc) . Would be helpful to know what's going on.

The street ones mostly change throttle mapping, advance Trac and shift points

The street ones mostly change throttle mapping, advance Trac and shift points
Specifically how much of each. Anything technical you can tell me? Is there a bulletin with this info?

Specifically how much of each. Anything technical you can tell me? Is there a bulletin with this info?
Not sure, I'll see if I can find anything

I can't really find any info other than what modes are available. From what I know with other ford products is that tow/haul improves shift points for towing and holds gears longer, eco changes shift points for better economy and decreases throttle response. Deep snow/sand probably changes traction control settings for improved grip and maybe throttle map. Slippery increases traction control sensitivity and heavily decreases throttle response. Rock crawl optimizes shift points for offroad use and changes throttle response and probably doesn't do anything for advance traction since 4 low turns it off.

Back