Driftwood Tremor Build

I actually installed these prior to the ceramic coating install. But forgot to grab a picture until now. I really like this jam handles

IMG_3573.jpg

Took advantage of the Black Friday sale from BuiltRight Industries and got a few interior mods:

Tech Plate for the center console.
IMG_3574.jpg

Velcro Tech panels. Still have to add the rest of my gear and probably rearrange it all. But I am impressed by how well it attaches to the seat bottom.
IMG_3572.jpg

Took advantage of the Black Friday sale from BuiltRight Industries and got a few interior mods:

Tech Plate for the center console.
View attachment 105762

Velcro Tech panels. Still have to add the rest of my gear and probably rearrange it all. But I am impressed by how well it attaches to the seat bottom.
View attachment 105763
How does the console panel attach? Did you take it apart and bolt through or just screws into the plastic?

How does the console panel attach? Did you take it apart and bolt through or just screws into the plastic?
No you have to remove the plastic part of the console lid and drill 4 1/4" holes. It is really easy to remove that plastic panel however it is also very easy to break the top tabs if you are too aggressive. I would suggest using a pry tool rather than gorilla strength and taking your time. I was in a hurry and broke the top left tab. In the end it did not matter as the other 5 tabs and the side locks hold it just fine.

No you have to remove the plastic part of the console lid and drill 4 1/4" holes. It is really easy to remove that plastic panel however it is also very easy to break the top tabs if you are too aggressive. I would suggest using a pry tool rather than gorilla strength and taking your time. I was in a hurry and broke the top left tab. In the end it did not matter as the other 5 tabs and the side locks hold it just fine.
Yea I was messing with it and just felt like I was going to break it. I'll have to take a closer look at it.

I like the stubby but when I installed mine the radio went to zero reception on radio stations.
That is odd mine works fine for the FM radio stations here. Never tried AM.

Took the advice from @BroncoHooves and sealed the bed.
Nice I plan on doing this as well, I hate the dirt and dust that makes its way in because fords got cheap and decided not to seal beds anymore. My F150 had more dirt in the back aft the 100 mile dirt highway than the outside of it. Despite my hunting gear in the back. By the way how did you get the platinum blacked out on the tail gate was thinking of doing something similar to the king ranch i have

By the way how did you get the platinum blacked out on the tail gate
I found a local paint and body guy who came highly recommended vs BFN who is great but a bit pricey IMO.

Truck is looking good - keep the mods coming!

oh and got the ugly platinum tailgate fixed.
How did you get your tailgate done? I had a shop do my grille and tailgate emblems along with the platinum letters in white, and they had a guy pinstripe the letters because they said there was no other way of doing it, and it came out terrible. Now they're trying to fix it all.

Back