DPF Owner Control Regen (OCR) MOD

MTTremor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
Has anyone did the mod to control the DEP regen through ForScan? If so can you post how you did this?

Has anyone did the mod to control the DEP regen through ForScan? If so can you post how you did this?
you can't control it but you can see the % and when it will go to a regen ... 2020 they did only auto regen on customer trucks only commercial can do manual regen from what i have found

PTT w/ Arod has a video of turning on OCR on a tremor. He used FDRS I believe

you can't control it but you can see the % and when it will go to a regen ... 2020 they did only auto regen on customer trucks only commercial can do manual regen from what i have found
Did manual regen in my driveway yesterday. You can make the changes in Forscan

PCM in Plain English - Go to DPF Manual regen. Select the second or third option.
That will show the auto regen option with the ability to unselect the checkbox

PCM in Plain English - Go to DPF Manual regen. Select the second or third option.

Did you unchecked yours or leave it so you can do manual regen in the future?

Did you unchecked yours or leave it so you can do manual regen in the future?
I usually just leave it alone and do auto regen but felt like it was stuck at 95% for the longest so wanted to make sure truck got a good regen since I do mostly short trips during the week

didn't work on mine so undid the change

didn't work on mine so undid the change

can try this too, I think there was a step missed above . I believe I picked option 3

can try this too, I think there was a step missed above . I believe I picked option 3

i must be doing something wrong i wasn't able to get it to work and able, forscan was crashing on uploading the changes, or the truck didn't have the change in the dash.

Back