Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor 7.3 Godzilla
Current Ride #2
2020 Kubota MX5800
First Responder
Retired Law Enforcement
Saw this on the Facebook Tremor page and just ordered a set. Will post my impressions when they arrive and installed.

445CBDE2-8BBA-4DC7-831E-51FE0C7A1522.png

These look good and you can get the ones that say Tremor instead of Super Duty. Not sure how functional they are but might help traction when my kids are trying to climb in the truck

I think the website might have been having a bandwidth problem last night, cause I posted this here after seeing it on Facebook and I’d imagine they had a ton of response. I know I asked them a question on the website and they pretty much immediately replied to me via email.

I got mine ordered on Sunday. The only glitch I had was double checking to make sure I ordered the one that said Tremor.
The the confirmation on Monday with tracking #.

They look great, it appears the Tremor decal is more subtle than the Super Duty decal... might just be the photo, but the "Tremor" looks to be a different boldness.

Just ordered a set from V1-Cut.
Placed my Tremor order last week and this is the first mod that will start to crowd my garage ahead of a May(?) delivery.

They look great, it appears the Tremor decal is more subtle than the Super Duty decal... might just be the photo, but the "Tremor" looks to be a different boldness.
4875C9FC-D825-41C7-9A93-F291010E0CF4.jpeg
BAE0D4B6-F81F-4FCA-8256-10899D867A47.jpeg

MFer... That's what I get for not reading all the way to the end of a thread!

I opened this thread, read the first entry, and immediately started googling for "f250 sill protector". I found them for sale on American Trucks website and ordered a set for the front and a set for the back. They all say Super Duty in red font.

Then, I scrolled down and see that you guys are getting special ones made that say Tremor!

Hahaha... I'm happy with the ones I bought. But, next time I'll read the rest of a thread before I go off half cocked...

It appears that our OP's V1-Cut.com is out of business.
Anybody got any other sources for door sill protectors?
I need BEEF! The wife is a door sill abuser!

Found some cool black chrome ones from Ford Accessories
that say Super Duty but some Tremor ones would be better.

The Body Armour ones that cover the whole sill and wrap below
are probably what I need although they look pretty industrial.

Last edited:

tufskinz has them, not Tremor, just Super Duty

Back